Reviews for Stopping the Storm
OfficialAmestrianMilitary chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
I Love This Story! People NEVER give Iruka credit!
K chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
Aww! Cool Iruka! YESS! Finally! It's really good! But… I got a bit confused when you broke up the POVs; so can you use –––, ~~~, or something? It was really confusing! It would be one thing one minute, and different the next!
lumutness chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
The suspense jolts my heart a bit in every chapters. For a moment there I tought Iruka was the traitor, but this kind of outcome is unexpected. Your Iruka was very good at information gathering, but even he has a blind spot. He'll be a very troublesome enemy if somehow he defect from Konoha. Thankfully that's the last thing we expect from him.

Nice story.
LaforayaWattpad chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
WHOO-HOOO! THAT WAS AWESOME! Nad not a mention of duck butt head!_
LaforayaWattpad chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
LOL, I love your end note. XD
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
Aww, that was great. Everyone was believably BAMF in all the right ways and not too strong or overboard. Although it was pretty darn confusing at some points. I loved this story all the way through.
KomodoClassic chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I knew the suzume thing had to be important! Why would it be in there more than once if it wasn't important?

Shikamaru :) "Invasion, traitors. It's Rock, right?" Shikamaru is just the best.

Actually, this whole mobilization montage is pretty cool. I really like this chapter. Snapshots of people across Konoha, showing just how much the invasion affects the village.
Smozzick chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Awesome plot with that children's game idea. Didn't see it coming at all.
kaori and yoshi chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
that was awesome!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I really enjoyed your story, even if the rapid switches between POVs sometimes gave me whiplash. ;)
Tavanar chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
That! That right there, was absolutely bloomin' fantastic. Love the story so far and will undoubtedly enjoy the rest too.

Tav
Erisah Mae chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
I liked the layers in this story. I figured out that you were probably going to do something mildly sinister with the handclapping game before it happened, (chekov's gun) but the result was pretty cool. The twist with the Recruiter was interesting too. Also really enjoyed your portrayal of Iruka, especially the bit at the end where he yells at Tsunade for letting Ibiki anywhere near children :P
Rasei chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
I reread this story again, and still found it really enjoyable. I really like.
Seventeenth Shenanigan chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
i really like the idea here! another lovely story!
Shadow Owner chapter 15 . 5/14/2012
Hey,

Congrats for completing this fic! The in-class demonstration you had Iruka undergo was memorable, particularly since he was the most emotionally and physically hurt one in the ordeal. Of all people, I'd also expect Iruka to be the most unsuspecting of children, hence it made sense that though he'd seen the plan being practised, he'd never thought to dwell on it. If Shikamaru had been in that position, for example, I'd certainly have expected him to note the odd behaviour and connected the dots sooner, perhaps even lie in wait for them. It was impressive that this plot was conjured!

Transitions weren't always smooth, and there were times when it jumped from characters and scenes (perhaps segment breaks might have been used); sometimes these were confusing and on hindsight, made me question if they were necessary (e.g. seeing things from Mouse's perspective and then having her let out, having the third member of the dubious alliance involved in the first place, then murdered and not discovered). To be fair, though, the opening was enticing.

The summary hinted that the children might have something to do with the affair, and you did drop hints (special emphasis on the home visit and park visit, for example), yet though the culprit was always suspicious to me, the manner of entry was unconventional, and surprised me.

There were a couple of loose ends, though, like Iruka's suspicious duo which I don't recall him eventually making a report on; perhaps even what Chouji and Shikamaru ended up doing during the fights since they were part of the discussion.

Shadow