Reviews for Stopping the Storm
Afaaf chapter 15 . 7/22
I loved the plot of this story. Using a kid to round up the hostages is pure genius. I love the last part where Kakashi and Genma apprehend the enemy kid. It was fun. Thank you for the great story. This is going to my favorites.
sirmoocowthethird chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
well this was pretty good, its rare to see someone who can tell a story without it turning into a goddamn novel.
OfficialAmestrianMilitary chapter 15 . 12/24/2015
I Love This Story! People NEVER give Iruka credit!
K chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
Aww! Cool Iruka! YESS! Finally! It's really good! But… I got a bit confused when you broke up the POVs; so can you use –––, ~~~, or something? It was really confusing! It would be one thing one minute, and different the next!
lumutness chapter 15 . 8/6/2015
The suspense jolts my heart a bit in every chapters. For a moment there I tought Iruka was the traitor, but this kind of outcome is unexpected. Your Iruka was very good at information gathering, but even he has a blind spot. He'll be a very troublesome enemy if somehow he defect from Konoha. Thankfully that's the last thing we expect from him.

Nice story.
LaforayaWattpad chapter 15 . 6/30/2015
WHOO-HOOO! THAT WAS AWESOME! Nad not a mention of duck butt head!_
LaforayaWattpad chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
LOL, I love your end note. XD
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 15 . 2/19/2015
Aww, that was great. Everyone was believably BAMF in all the right ways and not too strong or overboard. Although it was pretty darn confusing at some points. I loved this story all the way through.
KomodoClassic chapter 11 . 12/29/2014
I knew the suzume thing had to be important! Why would it be in there more than once if it wasn't important?

Shikamaru :) "Invasion, traitors. It's Rock, right?" Shikamaru is just the best.

Actually, this whole mobilization montage is pretty cool. I really like this chapter. Snapshots of people across Konoha, showing just how much the invasion affects the village.
Smozzick chapter 12 . 8/14/2013
Awesome plot with that children's game idea. Didn't see it coming at all.
kaori and yoshi chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
that was awesome!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I really enjoyed your story, even if the rapid switches between POVs sometimes gave me whiplash. ;)
Tavanar chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
That! That right there, was absolutely bloomin' fantastic. Love the story so far and will undoubtedly enjoy the rest too.

Tav
Erisah Mae chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
I liked the layers in this story. I figured out that you were probably going to do something mildly sinister with the handclapping game before it happened, (chekov's gun) but the result was pretty cool. The twist with the Recruiter was interesting too. Also really enjoyed your portrayal of Iruka, especially the bit at the end where he yells at Tsunade for letting Ibiki anywhere near children :P
Rasei chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
I reread this story again, and still found it really enjoyable. I really like.