Reviews for Enter Ross
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I loved this look into Ross's mind, and I think it was accurate. I know some fans don't like Ross, but I found his presence far more interesting that Deakins (not that I have anything against Sheridan, who is an awesome actor). Bobby needed an antagonist (besides Bobby) and Ross provided that.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
LOL Good luck to him with ever getting those three on his side. Especially Goren and Eames. It's not going to happen. Honestly, Bobby is such a better person than Ross... I can't stand Ross most of the time. Anyway, this was different. :) Interesting, and I like it. :) Good job.
FusseKat chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I like Ross and this POV story. I think the challenge for Ross though isn't liking Goren or not, but figuring out how to work with him, it's a learning curve Eames has mastered.

Goren 101 Workshop at the learning annex. LOL! :)
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I kinda see Ross this way as well. I thought he was starting to trust Bobby more till Frame... your story fits his "real" motivations right now...

Good story.

T
superfelix chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
He will never like Bobby? I think so too, but I like the 'he would fight for him'

Nice descibtion of Danny. I like it.
Metisse chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Interesting take on Ross. The only thing I'd disagree with would be that Ross actually does like Goren. But he and Goren are too much alike and have different styles of operating within the department. Yep, alike. They're both smart with knowledge about obscure things, they hate being contradicted, they believe in doing the right thing, they're both alpha males with type A personalities. Families are important to both. Neither of them seem to like being contradicted, either.

The differences would be Ross is more ambitious. I think that's because of his family - which I think ironically, he lost because of his ambition.

Anyway, nice to see more Ross fan fiction. I've been hoping to find more so thanks for the contribution. :-)