Reviews for Gravity
NorthernCullen chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
Wow...This story is really one of the best. One of the top quality class...it truly is! I'm feel so lucky I stumbled over this story! And I can't seem to grasp why people would get bored!

I love your version of Edward, he's so 'Edward' but at the same time he's human, and vunerable. And the plot is amazing. How they met, and how their relationship is progressing, how the plot is eveloping...wow!

Now all I have to do is sit and wait while you write another amazing chapter. I can't wait!

(Story favorites and story alert as we speak!)

See ya next chapter;

-Linn 0
JennSven chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
Its so nice to see something a little upbeat out of these two. I'm no judge but I didn't think the sonnet sucked at all. It summed up Edward's worries quite nicely. I'm glad you're summing up some of the weeks, instead of having chapter after chapter of slow progress. Great chapter, its sweet to see them getting semi-romantic.
Pojo-san chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
Hello, I do like your story, but it needs a little bit more dialogue. Getting into Bella's head is nice and everything, but it makes the sure drag when 90% of the chapter it's just her thoughts. Have some more dialogue to keep it from dragging.
Scents chapter 14 . 5/29/2009
Arg i soo badly want them to get romantic. lol. tho i can see y they arent really.

I really hope that this does lead to a relationship soon!

I really love this story, i just hope you can update soon again! I just really want to know what happens. (wow i think i used really just a few too many times in this review lol!)
LovingThisStory chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
I love this story so much! I urge you to update as soon as humanly possible! Must have my Gravity fix! :D You've fleshed out your characters so beautifully, and your writing flows wonderfully. I just love finding quality stories like this. It really makes my week. Thanks for posting this on fanfic, you have pushed me toward having a fanfic account. I send you a happy! Please update soon!
SewPark chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
No worries. You got your mojo back. This Chapter moves us along to quite successfully. I think you have a very sweet story here. I think Edward and Bella need each other more than ever. Once Edward leaves rehab it will be interesting to see where they go with their new romantic relationship. It would be cool for Bella to continue with her writing.
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
aww yay!
Fear Cuts Deeper Than Swords chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
Thanks for the update! I really love your story! This chapter was amazing! I really liked the sonnet too! I am dying to know what happens!
ssherrill115 chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
OH I love this story so much! I wish you had time to update more often. You know, it's really not nice to leave us hanging like that. You could have given us a little kiss or something. I know Edward will do it - I have faith in him that he can overcome his addiction. Speaking like a true enabler. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE write some more soon and post it soon. I really love this story and I don't want to stop now.
readingmama chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
You are going to leave it there? Did they just stare longingly at each other or are they going to kiss? AH!

Can't wait for more.
Rose N Valerie chapter 14 . 5/25/2009
woo hoo! go Edward and Bella i have been waiting for that.i am really enjoying your story by the way! Keep updating.
sweetgirl239 chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
i like the chapter, the sonnet was good, i liked the end cause i'm ready for edward and bella to get together
piggy396 chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
wow. what? did you really just leave a cliffie-ish end..? cruel. the sonnet wasn't that bad...it was pretty good. :)
flecour chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
Excellent! )
revrag chapter 14 . 5/24/2009
So, I liked this chapter a lot. It's sort of bringing things together nicely, letting us see that there's still a lot of pain and heartache and healing that needs to happen, but we can see that Edward is on the right track.

Sometimes we need to see the lowest low in someone else before we can lift ourselves. I think the way you introduced Roy and Starr really helped each of them to see hope. Despite the fact that situation can be grippingly sad, healing and happiness and come from them as well.

Very nice work. I even appreciated at the end you said "we got a little romantic"...instead of lustful or needful. Because being romantic is a choice. Good job! :)
627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »