Reviews for Gravity
reesessweetie chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
i'm glad that you're not making edward's journey in rehab look easy. because we all know that in real life, it is far from easy. you do a relaly good job making things realistic for us as readers..i don't have any personal experience with addicts and rehab but you're really opening up my eyes to this side of life
reesessweetie chapter 13 . 4/24/2010
you do a really good job describing the difficulties of the family members of drug addicts.. though edward doesn't have any family left, bella is the one caring for an addict and things aren't easy for her at all. it's difficult to watch someone you love go through such a difficult time
reesessweetie chapter 14 . 4/24/2010
i'm really worried about bella right now.. she seems to have lost her passion in life and though she doesn't say it straight out, we all know edward is a big reason for it. but maybe writing wasn't her passion in the first place and he just helped her to realize it sooner. either way, i know taht edward being in rehab is making things hard for bella... i hope she will find something to do that will make her happy. i hvae no idea what it is but i hope she finds it soon... she seems soo unhappy lately, i feel really horribly for her
reesessweetie chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
i don't notice anything wrong with your writing so even without a beta, your story's still extremely good. no worries!

and rosalie was really harsh to bella but we all know that underneath that tough exterior, she is worried about bella and she has her best interests at heart.
anaderol29aidualcdeleted chapter 9 . 2/26/2010
i like this wise Bella!
mortangel chapter 10 . 2/10/2010
"...He’s the reason for everything. And even though it was wrong and dangerous, I quickly saw him becoming my everything..."

o careful Bella! you came out to crash/hang/regroup with Alice and it's a darned good thing this Edward is going into lock-down. He has become YOUR personal brand of heroin I guess...

Nice touch with the heroin and lion Twi-nods!

I'm curious. Is this line a nod to Muse's Our Time is Running Out: "...My time hasn’t run out yet."?
mortangel chapter 9 . 2/10/2010
“...Whatever feelings Edward may have for you, they won’t be as strong as the feelings he has for heroin. Remember that...”

Well, that about sums it up, huh? You peppered that little cloud into Bella's horizon...

Cigarette tobacco: 7x more addictive than heroin. Most people do not realize this sad little fact...
CRob25 chapter 15 . 1/19/2010
I know you're profile said you would eventually finish this fic, and I really hope you do. I've deal with a loved one's addiction, and I can't wait to read how you're planning to write Edward's recovery. :)
chst chapter 15 . 11/19/2009
This is a great story.
Part-Time Irish chapter 15 . 11/16/2009
I love this story.

I really believe that Edward has the strength to stay clean. At least with Bella's help.

And it was very good of Bella to stand up to Rose. I think Rose is a great character - in every story. She's always good to have, because she always speaks her mind and brings us back into the harshness of reality.

Please update soon, I really want to know if Edward makes it.
MamiMia chapter 15 . 11/13/2009
m... interesting... where will you go from here?
Burnsides-Girl chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
i love your story i was just checking up on it, because i would love for it to continue. i think you're a great writer and you shouldn't give up!
Burnsides-Girl chapter 15 . 10/23/2009
Hey when are you gonna update?
autumn-girl83 chapter 15 . 9/19/2009
Just re-read this from the beginning, and loved it all the more. Really looking forward to whenever you update next.
beth-reader chapter 15 . 9/17/2009
ok, you ended your end notes with "Happy Summer" which I'm taking to mean you haven't given up on this story. I just found it, and I'm really enjoying it. I want to see if Edward is going to be clean afterwards! I'm hoping he is part of that 10%. I mean, he is unique-unique right? He checked himself in for his first time. That means something right?

I'm going to assume that Bella takes him to visit his family at some point, and I can't wait to see it. She is so going to be his rock. And if you write any lemons... with their connection... well, I'm just hoping this story isn't over.
627 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »