Reviews for Gravity
anon chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
What a great start! I love the whole ipod bit, and I can't wait to read more.

This fic also reminds me of Gravity by The Gorillaz:

Gravity on me

Never let me down gently

Gravity with me

Never let me go, no, no

I don't pull me down

I don't pull me down on you

I don't pull me down

I don't pull me down on me
Pixie Hollow chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
I love you. Why? For creating a fuck-tastic story!

cullenlover chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
have you given up on this story? it's REALLY good, please continue! :)
lostinapapercup chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
can i just say that i'm so excited to read this. i was captured when you said this was inspired by Gravity, but then when you quoted Les Mis, I just decided that I have to read on. Les Mis is by far my favorite book.

i look forward to reading more!
goofygirl761 chapter 15 . 8/9/2009
Very well written. I'm loving the personalities portrayed in this story, thus far. Looking forward to the next chapter. ;)
1ntricate chapter 15 . 8/8/2009
Another Abandoned Account chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
“But it will turn into something and you know it.” My stomach did that flippy thing when I read that. Giggles. Thanks for writing.
Another Abandoned Account chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Thanks for writing. :)
Another Abandoned Account chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I love the switched iPods bit. This story was rec'd on the HL5 Forum. I'm excited to give it a look-see. Thanks for writing.
Nikkaayy95 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
IsaKassees chapter 15 . 8/1/2009
So I guess I'm a sucker, but I really need to know if Edward is going to ultimately win or lose here. I can handle angst til the cows come home, but not without some sort of light at the end. I did notice the category is angst not angst/romance, but does that mean there is no chance for a hea for the two? Because there is obviously romantic feelings there on her part. Also, one last question, are you planning on doing any outtakes from EPOV, like the withdrawal or meeting Bella? It would be interesting to get to see. Great writing!
Ali Lynn 03 chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
omg! i absolutely love your story! and i really hope you continue with it!hope you update soon! ;D
SheeWolf85 chapter 15 . 7/15/2009
Awesome chapter! I don't have time for a really long review this time, but I wanted to let you know that I loved the chapter. I think that Edward is so afraid because he's so used to that cloud he talks about, and he doesn't know what would happen to it if he talked about his parents and their deaths. The cloud may get darker, lighter, and may even go away. I think he is afraid, not knowing what he would do if the cloud ever went away. I remember going through something similar, knowing how things are for so long and then having someone ask you to change how it is. It's terrifying, not knowing how things will change. You don't have just a fifty-fifty chance of things going perfect and getting better. So many other possibilities await; so many things could come up as a result. But at the same time, it is a good thing to talk about those things weighing you down, even if it is terrifying. I hope Edward will talk about it, even if just a little bit, and see if it gives him any relief.

Okay, I guess I do have time for a long review, lol. Rosalie... well... what to say about Rosalie. I don't like her. While I can see that part of her started out just being concerned for Bella, their conversation changed when Bella confronted her, giving her a different side of the story. Although Rosalie may have a point in her words from what happened to her mother, she also showed a childish side of her, walking out of the restarant and closing herself off from any other point of view but her own. I really hope that she will come to see that things are not always as cut and dry as her mother's addiction. Some people can get better, even if their recovery is not one hundred percent.

And now I really have to go. Thank you for the wonderful chapter. I am excited to see what you have in store for your characters.
SheeWolf85 chapter 14 . 7/15/2009
Wow, it's been a long time since I reviewed... I'm sorry. I've been caught up with stuff like life, my kid, and work. Excuses, I know, lol.

Anyway, this chapter. Awesome job. I really admire Bella for dropping the writing gig when she realized that she just wasn't in it anymore. I'm glad that she likes her job and knows that she can survive and move on if it gets to the point where she just doesn't like it anymore.

Starr kinda creeped me out for some reason. I guess because I really hope it's not like some kind of foreshadow thing where Edward is doing so good and then just loses his will to get better. Cuz that would suck.

I thought Edward's sonnet was fine. Since we can't really get Edward's point of view in the story, it's a nice glimpse into his mind. Maybe we will have more? lol.

Ooh, romantic, huh? I'm thinking that they either get hot and heavy in the middle of the center, or they get interrupted. Or one of them come to their senses and pulls back, realizing that Bella has to go. Or I'm just wrong all around.

Very good chapter, as always. And now I am going to read the next one!
MegAnne Cormack chapter 15 . 7/10/2009
Hi! I just finish to read your story and i love it! Please update soon!

Great work