Reviews for Gravity
onthepursuitofhappiness chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I love it so far! Btw, 'Gravity' by Sara Bareilles is an AMAZING song.
Lecia chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
yeah this was really interesting. Rosalie may not understand the situation with him but she did have a valid point. there is a good chance that Edward would relapse and she just wanted her to be prepared for that. and Bella really wasn't. her mind was so set on the fact that he was going to get though his addiction with flying colors, that she couldn't see the possiblity of failure. so, technically, Rose was sort of trying to be a good friend if you think about it.

sorry, i'm babbling. i know you know this. lol. you wrote it. i liked it though. it sounds like something i would very much try to do, so i'm glad you wrote this.
femtaktfilosofi chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Ok. I like it. I like pretty much everything, I'm hoping for more episodes like the one where Bella for the first time came to Edward, and he just grabbed her as soon as he could. That shows kind of the reality of his position, because you don't get so much from him in those really short conversations Bella has with him.

I read this all now, and I just sat and hoped, 'PLEASE, let next chapter be EPOV!' ..But it never came. Why? I'd really, really, really like to know his thoughts of Bella, his thoughts of rehab and.. everything! I feel like I don't understand him, at all. It's frustrating.

On your profile it says that you are going to finish the story, but you haven't updated for a while.. :\

I didn't find the story a bit cliche-y (xD), I love the plot. Yes, there are some mistakes, but I don't care enough to be bothered. :D When it comes to the small part with angst, it's very well written. Uhm.. keep going. I'd really like to read more. You're out of the number 400, you haven't been in 500 for a long time I'm guessing, but you'll soon be on 600. :D Just update. ;)
alecallalili chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
I'm relly liking this story A LOT! idk y u dont have more reviews?PLS, please update!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
Wow! I seriously love this story! What I mean is that it is really unique! Well you did an amazing job and I cannot wait for next chapter so update real soon please and thank you very very much! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
vampire chaud chapter 15 . 7/3/2009
Sorry I saw the update late. I was going to say, of course I'll get you out of the 400s but I see you already have 576. Oh well, I'll shoot for the 600s! Anyway, I decided to come out of lurkdom and tell you how much I enjoy...not quite the right word, but feel deeply touched by your story. I both love and hate how it can't have a perfect happily ever after ending, but that's what sets your fic apart from the masses. It's real. I love it. Keep writing please!
tinkerbell72 chapter 15 . 7/2/2009
I have enjoyed reading the story. I think the rehab chapters were totally needed, and I understand Edwards fear of change. I am so interested to see how things go after rehab. I look forward to the next update.
chicalicious chapter 11 . 6/29/2009
I can so relate to Bella in this chapter. I've never had to support a close friend or relative recovering from addiction, but I am easily consumed in sadness by constantly worrying about the person that means the most to me.

Charlie is so extremely different than any other Charlie I've read about, very interesting choice.

Jasper's 'advice' and sharing his personal experience with having a friend as an addict is so cool of him. What an awesome friend.

chicalicious chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
And even though it was wrong and dangerous, I quickly saw him becoming my everything. - so true, so true.

This chapter is absolutely my favorite! And this chapter really really made me want an EPOV from you. I read in your profile that you are not really into writing this story anymore, which makes me sad because it is so awesome. I just want you to know that I really really love it!

~cristina
chicalicious chapter 9 . 6/29/2009
Dr. Tanya Denali - hehe!

I am so glad that Edward has decided to go to an inpatient treatment program. Great chapter!

chicalicious chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
I love supportive BFF Alice!

“Favorite time of day?” I continued. “Twilight.” - This just made me smile!

I cried when Edward made Bella leave so he could get a fix. It was sad, but also so true and bitterly honest. Excellent writing babe!

chicalicious chapter 7 . 6/29/2009
My favorite parts of this chapter were the loving and intimate moments between Edward and Bella. When she was gently tracing his face to rouse him from sleep...so sexy and beautiful. Then when he was doing the same thing to her as she slept on the plane.

chicalicious chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
This chapter made me a little irritated with Bella. Edward FINALLY shows some interest in her and she clams up. He has poured the absolute worst moments of his life out to her and she only wants to give him generic biographical info about herself. It wasnt balanced or fair to Edward.

Kurstine Masen chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Your fan fic got me curious because of the title. Gravity is one of my all time fave songs 's such a concidence you name it for the same song that i was thinking haha really nice writing your Belle sure knows how to over analyze everything and it's soo typical for women to be that way... keep up the good writing )
chicalicious chapter 5 . 6/28/2009
Wow, they are bonding so quickly! I wonder if it will work out okay. I love the electricity in their "touches".

627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »