Reviews for Gravity
Sinful Seduction chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I really like this story. It was a good idea. I don't know why but I seem to like airplane bella/Edward stories. Well, anyway, thanks for the story. And update soon!
ItsMeElla chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
i just found this story and I love it already. I cant wait for more and to find out why Edward is acting the way he is. And of course the Alice/Bella story! I have to say, if I was on a plane and the couple next to me was having that convo, I would have been listening with open ears and texing it to my friend out of amusement, then again I always was nosey. lol

I cant wait for more!
latuacantante18 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
This story is so freaking awesome!

Please please update :D
bent05 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Great chapter! I know what you mean about school. I had to learn all the numbers between one through a hundred in spanish. I can't believe I was actually excited for school. Ha!
spritegirl24 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
Another great chapter. I'm wondering what's going on with Edward to make him all distant and such. I loved the arguing couple though...lol...too great. Can't wait for more!
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Cant wait to read more!
bent05 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Wow, I can't believe she has his ipod. Realy cool story, I liked it.
spritegirl24 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Love it so far! I hope you continue. Can't wait to read more and see where it goes!
ams9799 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This chapter was a lot of fun to read, I love that even though it's an All Human fic, you can see the traits of the characters (Bellas's klutziness and Edward's stand-offishness) Update soon, looks like a really good start!
TrueBlondie chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Great so far. Airports can be a pain *cough* La Guardia Airport *cough* Anyways update soon!
Lecia chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
well this seems like a really interesting story line! i hope you update soon!
xxlaurencullenxx chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
woww this story is really cool. i love your plot and your writing is amazing, update soon )
627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42