Reviews for To Whom It May Concern
Nekogami Bastet chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
You are never gonna continue that are you? That's sad... It starts really good, and you stop at a moment with so much suspens...
wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
please please please update your story again T_T
animefangirl0219 chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
loved it cant weit to know what happens next ] so update soon plz!_!
sympatheticassassin chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Interesting choice for a crossover. As soon as I that there were any crossovers in this catagory, I immediatly thought they had to have Duo in them. And I was right! Hope you continue this some time. It was good so far.
kyothefallenkit chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
Awww this is soo interesting! hehe this is a new kind of Count Cain crossover idea X3 I also love the Bloddy Alchemist story that you made earlier X3 I can't wait for either of these to update X3 XDXD
blackfoxriot chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
This is such a riveting story! I adore it and I hope you continue it!
UNkown chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
its making me curious what happens next
Nebelkind chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
I'm really happy you updated!

And the chapter was really good too!

I just hope you update soon again, because it's really mean to stop when it gets really interesting!

And thanks for the message telling me that you updated!

So.. looking forward to read more!

wind dancer1981 chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
like it keep going
psychotic7796 chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
*Happy dance* You updated! I'm so happy! I had really liked the first chapter when I read it, and now that you have the second chapter up I'm SUPER excited! (I'm a major God Child fanatic, and there just aren't enough crossovers with it...)

I would be happy to beta any of your stories if you need the help. Just drop me a message!

Love the story, can't wait for the next chapter!

Yami Jay chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Typical Duo Maxwell. XD Please keep this up.
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I want to see where this is going so, please update soon again!

Nightingale Effect chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
XD I just got out of the GW archive which I’ve been reading in for like a month and had to laugh when the first story in god child to catch my eye was this one. Do continue I’d like to see how this exceedingly random cross over goes.