Reviews for Mountains
Shadow315 chapter 18 . 8/14/2011
I really, really like this story. I want Harry to get movement back in his legs! I want them to be able to have sex! Please?

MORE SOON!

-shadow
Slytherin Studios chapter 18 . 3/21/2011
I love it, can't wait to see how the trial pans out.
JWOHPfan chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
Not my fave character from that show, but hoping we won't see much of Uncle Ed. Nice chapter, though a couple of people were definitely MIA and missed. ;) She'd never met "anyone more aggravating?" Intersting basis for a betrothal, could prove to be interesting in the future.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
another great chapter
alix33 chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
"Oh, bugger," she breathed as a man with graying hair spotted her and gave her a warm smile and a wave. Hermione waved back and quickly grabbed her bag, looking at Draco who was watching her warily. In answer to the unasked question, she said, "My uncle is out there." "Your uncle?" Draco asked, surprised. Not quite sure what to say to that, he noticed the look of trepidation on Hermione's face. "Is that a bad thing?" Hermione slowly shook her head, stopped, and shrugged. "Well, for me, no. For you… Probably." Draco wasn't sure what to say to that as he followed Hermione off of the train and over to Hermione's uncle who gave her a warm hug before straightening up and giving Draco a shrewd look. "So you're Draco Malfoy, huh?" Hermione's uncle said, studying the kid. Holding out a hand, he said, "I'm Hermione's uncle, Ed Deline." - From the little I remember of the bits of that TV show I saw, Hermione has one majorly scary person for an uncle.
nightline chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Serious lack of Harry/Cedric in this one ;-) But otherwise, great chapter. It was interesting to see Draco kind of intimidated. Seems that Hermione's family is having difficulties coming to terms with their daughter's plans for the future...
DragonFire Princess chapter 18 . 2/24/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
DragonFire Princess chapter 17 . 2/10/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll update the story... ASAP!
goodguy4u282008 chapter 17 . 1/1/2011
that was a good story hope to read more I know that Hermoine is a strong woman and i hope that he gets his in the end i think any one that rapes should be put to death.
StormyFireDragon chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
awesome chapter. i look forward to the next one
alix33 chapter 17 . 12/21/2010
"When I was 4, Vernon started physically abusing me. He knocked me down the stairs. Broke my leg… That was the start of it." After a pause, he went on. "The worst abuse actually didn't come after my bouts of accidental magic, though. It was like the Dursleys were afraid of what I might do on purpose if they really hurt me." "Why didn't you tell anyone?" Cedric asked. He didn't want Harry to feel uncomfortable talking about what had happened to him, so Cedric kept his expression kind yet concerned. Harry shrugged. It was a question he'd asked himself repeatedly over the years but looking back, every answer he'd ever offered sounded like a thin and weak excuse." - I can attest to the excuses one thinks up for oneself for not telling really sounding like that.

"Draco had expected a straightforward 'no' from Hermione and was therefore surprise when she seemed to think about it." - "was therefore surprised".

"Draco dug the sandwiches he'd procured from the kitchens earlier that morning." - I am thinking the sarnies are ham and chicken, like the ones prof. McGonagall conjured for Harry and ron in second year.

Gosh, good luck on that dinner, you two!
StormyFireDragon chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
excellent story. i look forward to the next installment.
In the Labyrinth but not Stuck chapter 16 . 12/9/2010
Love this story soooooooooooo much PLEASE continue, check out my page!~Rachel Barbra Berry
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
Excellent story,I have really enjoyed it, I hope you let Hermione and Draco and Harry and Cedric stay together, can't wait to read more, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)
alix33 chapter 16 . 12/8/2010
"You knew I'd come here, sit?" Cedric asked, taking the cup as he sat down opposite the headmaster." - "I'd come here, sir".

The escalator with the extended step for Harry's wheelchair is IMO very cool.