Reviews for Conan's Crisis
9angel chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I love this story! I have read it quite a few times! It's hilarious and so interesting! Your writing style is the kind that makes me want to read the story. Can you please write more stories on DC? (if you can ;) )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Looooove it pweas continue
CasperxDaisyxRa chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
XD You should make a sequel!XDS
Loyal DC Fan chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Is it gonna continue or no?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
thank you so much. its been driving me crazy cause i couldnt find this episode with the bomb in the tower that conan and takagi disarm together. i loved this episode so much especially at the end when conan tells takagi he'll reveal who he really is if they die. all this time i thought it was one of the movies and was wondering why none of the movies had this in it. i thought it was one of my favorite movies, turns out it is actually one of my favorite episodes. i guess i got confused cause this episode is 2 hours long :)
Atheleia chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
It's pretty good so far, though the part from Takagi and Conan to school was kind of rushed. I'd also think that Conan would put up more of a fight if he thought Takagi suspected him. Oh well, it seems pretty good.

I wonder what is between Conan and Mikami Suzu though.
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This was pretty cool XD
Aslook chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Please Update soon! I love this fic!
Ic3Yuki chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
oh great...haha I remember that case...XD
Monantrian chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I like it please...

continue it
Miyanoai chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I know I've read this fan fic a couple months ago!. Well, yay, finally Takagi finds out. XD
Pie Badger chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
kphfhahahahhahahahahahahaha!

Sorry for whatever that was, trying to imitate the actual noise I made is hard. Poor Conan...

I bang my head on my desk too. But only sometimes. And I don't have love triangles being thrown like ninja-stars at my head, and I'm a lot stupdier then Conan and don't have evil people after my life.

except maybe Envy.

Anyway, good work.
Yin7 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
really good start off to your story.

it would be cool if Takagi got shrunk

like Shinichi.
Vaguefuture chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Great story! i love it when someone found out about Shinichi's secret! Please write more!