Reviews for Changing Ways
BlackTorment chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
kat1316 chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Grrr nooooo you cant leave me hanging like that update! RAWWWRRRR!
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Ooohhh!I'm looking forward to reading more!
Dragona15 chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu a cliffhanger
But i love you all the same, loving the story :D
soranights chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
i find it hard to describe in words what i just read but i will try:
OOOOOMMMMMGGGGG! THAT WAS THE MOST AMAZING AND JAW DROPPING SCENE EVER!
i hope this does it justice.
spiel chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Aww, why'd you stop here?
It was just getting good too xD
spiel chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Oops, there seems to be some kind of mistake here, the whole chapter is underlined!
Not fun to read :\
spiel chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Huh, wow! Cloud sure took to Angeal fast xD
Icywolfgirl chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
Please please PLEASE update this! I love how it's been going and I know you haven't updated it in a long time but this story is to good not to finish! 3
Ms. Unlucky chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Dude, you seriously just stopped there and haven't continued... Not cool bro, not cool. -.-''
Deenami-Nicole-Sciashi chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
omfg omfg cyyyyuuuuuuuute
Good Luck chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
Well… I don’t know if you’re planning to come back to this work, but I think it is o-kay. On the plus side, I didn’t notice any spelling mistakes and the Angeal/Cloud pairing is certainly unusual. However, I’m unsure of the pacing. It appears too fast and is gaping substance. The situation is sort of treading into a one-night stand area since Angeal and Cloud only know each other through their mutual friend Zack. The few encounters they’ve had so far largely consist of eager lusting. I think you could’ve broadened the friendship phase before passing over to the romantic stage.
Straberry Girl chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Angeal and Cloud are so cute together! I'm already hooked on the story now! :D
AracadiaMaxwellValentine-26 chapter 5 . 6/6/2009
update update update update please...don't leave this story where it is please this is such a catching story and it'd be a waste to leave it where it is
Gabesgurl chapter 5 . 4/4/2009