Reviews for Countdown
meg527 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This story is so *real*! I love it even though, like you, I'm not a fan of the Hermione-Ron pairing. (I'm a Hermione-Severus or Hermione-Lucius or, even better, Hermione-Severus-Lucius fan.)

Thank you!
i'd sink us to swim chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Amazing work. I think this would be the first Hermione/Ron centered fic that I enjoyed, though I don't approve of the pairing that much either. She would most definitely be better off with Remus or Severus. Still, this was really enjoyable and I like how you made her problem into a great solution. Great, great, great(: Keep writing and ignore the flames. You don't deserve them; there is NOTHING wrong with this story.
Someone Out There chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Sorry, bub, but I really don't think Hermione would act this way. The reason fans like Hermione isn't because she's smart, it's because above it all she's loyal and a really honest and caring person. I find it hard to believe that she could stomach lying to Ron about something like that, much less doing it in the first place.

That said, the fic was well written, and apart from the premise being based on Hermione cheating on Ron after being with him for 10 years(whaaat?) it was a good read.

Rowling explained why she named him Hugo, by the way, but that might have been after this fic was written.
JasonsLea chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Thought provoking. I hate Ron/Hermione and 'luff' my Viktor so this made me smile. I wish Hugo WAS Viktor's.
Nynayve chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
*sniff* this made me a bit teary, her worries/fears the whole pregnancy are perfect. Well, no, they are horrible, but perfectly written! Great fic!
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
i don't think this has ever been done before :O

snaps
allyandmax chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
wowthis was brilliant!
pstibbons chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Rather disappointing that you lowered yourself to writing a crapalogue-compliant fic, even if Hermione did come to her senses for one night. But one night in twenty years! Poor her.
VampireBat666 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
The first word that comes to mind is "wow"! This was intense! I really liked it and read it as fast as I could so I could read the conclusion. Good job!
Bendleshnitz chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
OK. I actually loved Hermione and Ron. I can't see Hermione with any other man. When I read the epilogue I just thought "JKR has a horrible taste for names" but I've learnt to like the names Rose and Hugo. In my head Hemrione really loves Ron and never felt a thing for Viktor...Even less when she was married to Ron and halfway to the family they end up being.

But it wasa nice fic to read

You write really well!

Bye!
albe-chan chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I agree with you wholeheartedly on Hermione's 'to stay at home or not to stay at home' dilemma. She just isn't the kind of girl who wants to spend her life raising children for a living...a lot of women these days aren't (though I still believe being a mother is a full time job in and of itself, which is why I'll never do it).

ANYWAY! back to the story...

I loved it (which isn't really surprising). I thought it was captivating-ly written, Hermione was in character the whole time, and your prose just...gah! fills me with burning jealousy that I'm not as good as you and excitement that i actually know someone that damn talented!

Great ficcy dear, GREAT!
ndesi62 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Amazing story, very romantic. And I like that you don't pile blame onto anyone. Makes it that much happier.
x-aj-x chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Oh my god I loved this! It's so realistic, the whole losing-yourself idea and the sense of not being satisified with your life, especially after having a child and learning to devote your time to the child instead of yourself. And I also do like the fact that she cheated on Ron because it shows that Hermione is not perfect, you did such a great job of portraying her emotions, this was really an amazing fic! (Especially considering I'm not the biggest Ron/Hermione fan, but I was happy to see it all work out for them in the end!) Sorry this is so long!
remuslives chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
That was freaking excellent! I've been through some of those feelings myself being a stay-at-home-mom. It felt very realalistic. I think that could quite possibly be the best Ron/Hermione I've ever read. But, I'm so with you on Remus being better suited for her. But Severus, yuk! lol.
STFU chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
what a dirty whore. and Hugo is a refrence to the Hugo award.

she belongs with Remus or Severus? are you stupid?