Reviews for Parody: OC
BrokenXFacade chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
LMAO! XD Man, you are my hero for writing this. Damn, I hate when people put their OCs in a fic (that just so happen to be modeled after them) and have every character in the series fall in love with them. I'm perfectly fine with people writing that stuff if they want to, but in all honesty: Not very many people want to read fics like that. Oh, and the last one cracked me up. :) I saw the title to this and just had to read it. Btw, I've read a few of your other fics- and forgot to log in, thus not reviewing .;- and I think you write really well, as well as have a oddly hilarious sense of humor.
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Fat people? lol, this was really random and funny! Good!
JL724 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
This is funny, damn it! So why are there only nine reviews?
NiyuChu chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Unagitamagoyakipancho Mochi Pon-Pon.

And that, miss, is what should be listed as the definition for "Awesome".
Wind In Your Whiskers chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
lol, I agree, Mary-Sues are horrid. Especially self-insertion.
Extravagantic chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
...

Um, well. That was odd.

Very odd. And that last one made me want to murder people.

I'm not actually sure what to think any more. I lost brain cells. (Here, or at school?)

Whatever. It was odd, and I like odd things. I always love crack fics, no matter how dumb or pointless they are. And now I give thee a thumbs up.

For destroying that headache I had earlier.
MyWorldxRewritten chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
LMAO. The mary-sue part is so true and there's so many of them out there. this was completely hilarious D
WE.should.call.it.mankind chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
what the hell was that? PMG that was fucking funny!
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
XDD Ahh hilarious! I loved that last one, with Kaoru falling in love with an OC Mary Sue! Totally made me go "LYKE NO WAIZ. KAORU NEVAR UZEZ HUNNYS FLOWARZ!" .
Carlisto chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Good lords, that was funny, and all those OCs were horrible . especially the Mary-Sue. And don't worry, your story really is very humorous :D. Love it.
darkest just before the dawn chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I agree that since I haven't read your other stories that I don't really have a right to judge your writing, but still the fact remains: if you're going to write a parody fic, you should at least do it well. I'm sure you've probably heard of 'Disaster Movie', 'Epic Movie', 'Superhero Movie', etc etc. Well, this so called "parody" was in league with those other so-called "parody"/"satirical" movies. It's the type of thing that even though it lacks in substance, it still points out the overbearing faults of whatever it is they're parodying without being funny. Sometimes being subtle is the key to writing a successful parody. Yeah, I know you said that you were on "crack" when you wrote this (and I'm probably putting way too much thought into this, too), but if you really care about your writing and that because of this "parody" that people might flame you then don't you feel some sort of obligation to yourself to put your best work out there? That way people won't judge you just based on this alone. All I got from reading this was a feeling of confusion. Don't get me wrong, as an OC author I love reading OC bashing fics (I'm sort of sadistic that way...) and I've read some brilliant parodies in the past that made me want to reconsider writing OC centric stories, but this was clearly trying too hard.

Egh, sorry. Just voicing/typing my thoughts.
cattyliu816 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008