Reviews for Leaving Home
Coru 32 chapter 30 . 8/25
A wonderful story thanks for everything
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/15
Actually Navn UK is wrong. If people are fooled once they will grudgingly follow whatever the mass media says like 9/11 and Bush's TSA overreach creating a nightmare airport security scenario.

2. Most people would go along with it if it feels *Conservative Enough* if a Liberal wants something done the media will be hell bound about it.

It seems the media is *Republican biased* but in actuality the media is big corporation biased whichever suits their agenda.
Okay, now things are getting ridiculous. First of, you kill Harry's wife, now I know you had the idea of Harry and Hermione getting together. But the way you had Sarah die is stupid. I know Harry doesn't like the Wizarding World, but he loved magic and I doubt he would give it up when he could use it to protect his family. Now in this chapter, the moment him and Hermione meet again they almost immediately start flirting and then hooking up. Shouldn't Harry be still getting over the loss of his wife and not looking for a relationship to soon? Now I'm normally not a fan of Harry x Hermione, but if the story is good I will read. However, he should be a little wary of being with her now, she choose the wizards over him, he should't be all happy to see her after her betrayal. She needs to work to get him to love her, not immediately get it and have everyone love her, she does't deserve it she is a traitor and shouldn't be trusted easily.
Karou WindStalker chapter 30 . 7/13
No Sequel?
PenguinGirl94 chapter 1 . 5/27
I want to know what a "Howler from Dobby" would consist of lol. I mean Dobby blasted Malfoy Sr uppon threat in 2nd yr and the portkeys were threats to force Harry into something he didn't want thus the same thing.
Yayaaaayy! Great story! :) thanks for writing it, i really liked it.
HarmonyConanaiLove chapter 1 . 4/30
although the plot is rather ...strange, it is written well...
kirsty21 chapter 30 . 4/27
cool
BCgurlie chapter 30 . 4/7
Awwwww such a sweet ending to a great story! Loved it!
Netchka chapter 30 . 2/28
Great story.
bloodedlife94 chapter 25 . 2/18
ah, i only lasted this long! and that shows just how great this fic is because I never read non-slash fics.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 2/9
Wait why would it matter in quidditch if Ron can't use his LEG properly anymore? Its not like he needs it for FLYING in the air since he won't even be on the ground, so why did he get fired from a flying sport just because he permanently busted one of his legs? If it was one of his arms okay, since he actually NEEDS those to hold onto the broom and do whatever his position on the team required.
Saissa chapter 30 . 2/8
Great story! Excellent cross-over. Very well done! I enjoyed it all!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 2/4
I give the women with the gun a B- and it's high as that because at least she gave her revenge effort but failed to conceal finger prints on the gun and get rid of the evidence before the investigators showed up.
GBTtown chapter 15 . 2/1
I know this is an old story but, without taking time to go through all the reviews to see if anyone else commented, this chapter has the most glaring mistake.
Morgan's are two-seater convertibles. No amount of magic is going to easily change it to fit four people with luggage for three of them.