Reviews for Leaving Home
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/18
Coffee Lover *He or she* is right but the worse the fanfic is the more reviews it has1
Proud Harmonian chapter 9 . 3/15
Good chapter. So Harry finally revealed what he is. I am not surprised about Abby thinking werewolves are cool. Although, I am surprised Harry did not mention he can converse with snakes because he is a Parselmouth.
Keep up the good work.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 30 . 3/9
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 24 . 3/9
Lol. I think maybe Friday is my new favorite
Skywroe chapter 30 . 12/19/2016
My favorite part of the story, was when you continually reassured us that the Malfoys plans will never work out. Made me laugh and also feel leafs better about their plots lol.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
ElementalMaster16 chapter 30 . 12/5/2016
this is a very cute story! to be honest though, i was really rooting for a harry/ziva pairing. i still like it though :)
juliethobert chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
You relly want me to suspend belief in the purebloods of England. If Draco is half Veela and Half Vampire how is he allowed to spout that he is a pureblood. It would mean that his father and mother were pure Veela and Vampire. I can old Lucy being Veela as his family originates in France but as Narcissa is a Black by birth Harry would have known if there were any vampires in that line from Sirius.
juliethobert chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
The story is good so far but it is totally unbelievable as the attitudes of the British Wizarding community is not to place magical creatures above wizards.
MrBogus chapter 30 . 11/18/2016
Nice little story. Not much more to say about it honestly. Nicely written... :)
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
Where's Tony?
Bronze chapter 29 . 10/16/2016
You could mess up like my brother use. Start out in French and end in Spanish. He was always leaving teasing notes to our mother.
Bronze chapter 30 . 10/16/2016
That was a wonderful story. I truly enjoyed reading the entire story. Thanks for writing it. Poor Dumbles is going to be so disappointed that he won't get to play his games with the next generation of Potters. He won't be able to arrange for a Dork Lard to kill off Harry and Hermione so he can put another Potter through hell for his greater good.
serenityselena chapter 30 . 10/15/2016
brilliant story...
loved reading it :)
Coffee Lover chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
I understand that in an Alternate Universe, you can do anything you choose. You chose to make creatures more important that purebloods, which really strained reader credibility. You chose to have Hermione give her virginity to Harry and then say she was in love with Ron. You also had both Hermione and Remus demand that Harry give up his inheritance and sexual preferences and submit to being raped by Draco Malfoy.

I’m sorry, but you strained credibility to its breaking point. AU has to have some foundation to fall back on, and this simply doesn’t.