Reviews for Leaving Home
The Ghostly Minion chapter 9 . 9/5
A thought occurs. Why wouldnn't Harry anchor the wards around his house with rune stones?

TGM
Al chapter 4 . 7/23
How have I missed this...or maybe I read it a long time ago and dont remember? Anyway, thanks for sharing, I am enjoying the journey!

Except for Hermione! What an idiot to choose Ron over Harry!
Harry forgave Hermione too easily and she gave no expanation about her wanting Harry to mate with Malfoy! Wtf is with this.
ITS NOT MUGGLES
Harlan Malkavian chapter 1 . 7/9
what kind of drugs you used writing this?
I read this like a year ago and this fic was so amazing please update it
moonprincess97524 chapter 17 . 6/12
Okay how did both Remus and Hermione see Harry's house if Gibbs never told them where he lived? Did you forget about that little spell?
Hud mis Hydref chapter 30 . 6/11
I'm not normally one for crossover stories, but I really enjoyed this one. I've just recently started trying to watch the NCIS episodes on DVD and I've like them so far. I've only made it to the end of season 3 so far but they are pretty good. I did notice that Harry took the place of Tony in everything that happened. I'm really glad that he didn't really act like him though.
Serpent91 chapter 30 . 6/10
Well written indeed!
geekymom chapter 30 . 5/8
Wonderful story! I loved it.
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 4/30
Protect the innocent, KILL the Guilty!
The Malfoys should have been exterminated!

Dumbledore's manipulations to redeem killers and refusal to protect was damning...

Redemption is HEAVENS business, or at least you should be a priest.
Rune Tobor chapter 3 . 4/30
Rowling had a diamond idea in Harry Potter and the wizarding world.
Then she used a sledgehammer to reduce it to dust.
And not happy with ruining a gem, set the dust on fire.

Harry and Ginny together made no sense, but the Ron and Hermione was thoughtless, and showed me that Rowling was brain dead.

Thanks for not letting that tragedy happen!
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 4/30
I'm glad you are not going to make Harry gay!
There is canon(what JKR wrote), near canon(many fics), AU(most other stories), and garbage(trash like Harry/Draco).

I am not sure that you are portraying Ron and Hermione correctly, but I will keep reading.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/18
Coffee Lover *He or she* is right but the worse the fanfic is the more reviews it has1
Proud Harmonian chapter 9 . 3/15
Good chapter. So Harry finally revealed what he is. I am not surprised about Abby thinking werewolves are cool. Although, I am surprised Harry did not mention he can converse with snakes because he is a Parselmouth.
Keep up the good work.