Reviews for Leaving Home
Time Emperor chapter 30 . 2/9
I like it... no, I LOVE it!
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 1/5
This story was really good! I truly enjoyed reading it! Thank you for all of your hard work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I was going to leave a detail review, but Coffee Lover said it more succinctly. "Friends" demanding that a heterosexual male submit to being raped by someone he despises? Not believable. Pity, because you write pretty well.
neweldi chapter 30 . 9/20/2017
Thanks, i love it :-)
The Ghostly Minion chapter 9 . 9/5/2017
A thought occurs. Why wouldnn't Harry anchor the wards around his house with rune stones?

TGM
Al chapter 4 . 7/23/2017
How have I missed this...or maybe I read it a long time ago and dont remember? Anyway, thanks for sharing, I am enjoying the journey!

Except for Hermione! What an idiot to choose Ron over Harry!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2017
Harry forgave Hermione too easily and she gave no expanation about her wanting Harry to mate with Malfoy! Wtf is with this.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2017
ITS NOT MUGGLES
Harlan Malkavian chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
what kind of drugs you used writing this?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
I read this like a year ago and this fic was so amazing please update it
moonprincess97524 chapter 17 . 6/12/2017
Okay how did both Remus and Hermione see Harry's house if Gibbs never told them where he lived? Did you forget about that little spell?
Custos Lupus chapter 30 . 6/11/2017
I'm not normally one for crossover stories, but I really enjoyed this one. I've just recently started trying to watch the NCIS episodes on DVD and I've like them so far. I've only made it to the end of season 3 so far but they are pretty good. I did notice that Harry took the place of Tony in everything that happened. I'm really glad that he didn't really act like him though.
Serpent91 chapter 30 . 6/10/2017
Well written indeed!
geekymom chapter 30 . 5/8/2017
Wonderful story! I loved it.
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 4/30/2017
Protect the innocent, KILL the Guilty!
The Malfoys should have been exterminated!

Dumbledore's manipulations to redeem killers and refusal to protect was damning...

Redemption is HEAVENS business, or at least you should be a priest.