Reviews for Leaving Home
Grosvenor chapter 17 . 11/21/2022
Isn't Ziva Jewish? You had them give her a pig toy?
Grosvenor chapter 9 . 11/21/2022
Department not government.
Reaper1990 chapter 2 . 10/25/2022
Idiots, Harry gave them the clue they needed to know how to find him, he gave up using magic. Der.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 30 . 7/21/2022
I enjoyed the story, but I’m not overall thrilled with the actual pairing, especially with how Hermione rejected Harry’s proposal at the beginning of the story. Granted, I’m not all that fond of the Harmony pairing anyways, but I’ll still read stories with this pairing when the storyline is interesting enough. I enjoy NCIS and love Harry Potter, so I was excited to read the crossover. I believe it’s the first crossover I’ve read for HP/NCIS where Harry is a NCIS agent and not where he was raised by Gibbs, etc.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 18 . 7/20/2022
And now I’ve read your AN at the top of this chapter, which answered my concerns in my last review.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 17 . 7/20/2022
So it’s not like it’s a huge deal, but Harry’s house is supposed to be under the Fidelius Charm that supposedly only works on Muggles, but there was no sharing of the secret with Hermione, she just walked in with no issues, and now Remus is walking on in without being given the secret.
Romele chapter 30 . 7/14/2022
Clark959 chapter 30 . 4/13/2022
Enjoyable story
MMWillow13 chapter 30 . 4/9/2022
I love this sweet story. It's an excellent blend of drama, romance, comedy and suspense.
EdTheBeast chapter 30 . 4/6/2022
An excellent NCIS/HP crossover. The story plot is great, just a few errors. Left a not, then the author pointed out that a note could have been passed.
EdTheBeast chapter 17 . 4/6/2022
A problem. I missed writing about the others. In a past chapter you said Tony instead of Harry. The fidelius charm is up, but we had Hermione and Remus not getting a note or Gibbs telling them where Harry lived.
jaqmaq77 chapter 30 . 3/24/2022
Loved the story, as NCIS was one of my favourites as is Buffy, Dr Who, and Angel... the Buffy/Harry X-overs are very good...
All the characters were very accurate, both Potter and NCIS were very well done. I was a little saddened there was no follow-up of the Malfoys, but I suppose you can't have everything.
Guns... in America, I can accept, but it's a canon thing that I always wondered about... where did Vernon get a shotgun from? He's a fat lazy company director/drill salesman? in a country with very few guns... and very strict anti gun laws... Farmers, yes... white collar workers? doubt it... so how can he threaten Hagrid with a gun?
Mikeblade chapter 3 . 1/21/2022
if the malofy are creaures there not purebloods so voldy would have killed them in the first war again makes no sense i have to stop reading this crap by by
Mikeblade chapter 2 . 1/21/2022
if malfoy was a creature and tried to bond with harry the way magical britians laws are harry could have draco killed by the creature office of the ministry you the one that went after buckbeak this story makes no fucking sense.
Mikeblade chapter 1 . 1/21/2022
if draco was part vampire he would burst into flames in sun lite not only that draco is not gay also why would magical britain a place that hates creatures because of all the laws against them does this it makes no sense at all