Reviews for Leaving Home
WolfWinks chapter 30 . 3/27
That was wonderful D I was a little disappointed that there wasn't a confrontation between Harry and the Malfoys but I still really enjoyed the story! I can't wait to read more of your stories
GreenDrkness chapter 30 . 3/20
Awww a cute family is complete
Keep on the writes
moonprincess97524 chapter 30 . 3/15
Wonderful story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 18 . 3/15
Okay Harry's home in under the fedilus charm so that magical's can't find it with Gibbs as the secret keeper so when did Gibbs tell Moony the secret so that he could go with Harry to his house?
moonprincess97524 chapter 11 . 3/14
Okay as I understand it Harry is taking the place of Tony... so why is Tony mentioned in this chapter? Also in chapter 10 you contradicted yourself in that the minister of magic had decided to let the non-magical's know about them then was told that the United States were ahead of the curve in that point in that all major agencies already knew as did the President, so why in this chapter was the President so eager to meet magical's wouldn't he have already done so? Why did the minister get upset about Gibbs' team knowing about magic and then again decide to tell about magic?
herart chapter 3 . 2/28
Damn, I was just hoping that Harry would keep the lovely girl with the naval uniform, and Mione too. Too bad.
Loki Allfather chapter 29 . 2/9
An excellent story. Have you given any thoughts towards a sequel yet?
Oogies4u chapter 30 . 2/5
sweeet :)
wwf chapter 30 . 2/1
write a story like this one but make it a harry/ziva story.
Bahamut13131 chapter 21 . 1/31
It's a good story so far, I'm enjoying the plot. However, I did notice a small mistake at the end of the chapter (Wedding scene). "I bless these rings in the name of the Father, the Spirit and the Holy Ghost" - as said by the Pastor during the wedding. Normally I wouldn't correct a religious thing (given I'm not religious and you might indeed be a Christian in some form or another. However, as far as I know, which is a fair bit given how commonly I've heard the phrase, even if in reference, but I'm mostly sure it should be "The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit" (or in Latin, which is more for the Catholic side of the equation, "in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti"). Again apologise if I am indeed wrong and you, assuming you are Christian, know for certain the correct version, but as far as I am aware this is the proper form.
Noble Korhedron chapter 30 . 1/23
Aw! Wish there was more, but this was good... :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 9 . 1/23
Hmmm, wonder what'll happen now...?
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 1/23
Shit just got real! *grins*
The Insane Blue Rubber Ducky chapter 2 . 1/21
you need to label this story correctly, it is not a Harry Potter story, it is a HP/NCIS crossover. I avoid these because I don't like the universe pairing, please go change what category this si placed in :/
CoolKat Avalon chapter 11 . 1/20
I'm really sorry but it seems rather tacky that you need to use original NCIS dialogue, replacing Tony with Harry instead of coming up with your own plot and story. I also dislike the fact that you switched them in the first place since they have very different personality types. Needless to say I'm giving up on this story as a bad cause. I personally think it could even be a copy right infringement or plagiarism.