Reviews for Leaving Home
kaftan chapter 12 . 7/1
What an idiotic reunion. Didn’t she stop being his friend with that callous and barbaric peer pressuring encouragement already? (not even touching the OOCness here) Harry still fondly remembers her as a true ally and good friend though... maybe he really deserves her.
What’s next, Harry will embrace Remus and forgive him too? Better not find out...
Marcus Kyle chapter 6 . 6/30
like others you made a common mistake.
Cut hair is dead hair. It doesn't contain DNA( or its magical counterpart) only the root does, that's why both in CoS with crabbe and Goyle and in GoF with Moody their hairs were pulled to mix with the polyjuice potion and not just cut.
And even if you introduce magic personal to the subject, A hair is so small that said magic will dissipate very quickly, in a matter of days rather than months
If you find, say three different blond hairs belonging to three different persons at crime scene with none of them with the root all you can do is compare the color whit the suspect one.

That said, a very good story showing once more the Malfoys as the bastards they are and Bumblemore as the uncaring fool he is.
Souen11 chapter 17 . 6/2
I love how Remus isn't sorry because he regrets what he did... Instead he is sorry because the british ministry is targeting Werewolfes again.

Not so nice when it's you, eh bitch?

Personally I think Harry should have kicked him to the curb. Left him to fend for himself just like Remus has done on countless occasions.
Time Emperor chapter 16 . 5/23
Just a reminder. It's Happy Christmas, not Marry. Harry IS English. And I know from experience that you don't give that tradition up no matter how long you live in another country.
articuno13 chapter 9 . 5/13
okay you can ignore my previous review stating you should tag this as ncis cross over. I just spotted a glitch in the ff .net search engine I searched for completed english hp fics containing creature and excluded crossovers and character oc but it didn't exclude the crossovers XD

still loving this fic though!
articuno13 chapter 4 . 5/13
okay, 1 comment so far: you might wanna tag the fact that this has an (no clue which) NCIS crossover element. otherwise: loving it so far!
Madhatter1981 chapter 2 . 4/30
except - Instead of
accept - consent to receive
'just about everyone accept Hermione'
Sakupika chapter 30 . 4/6
Love this story !
let god sort em chapter 2 . 4/3
should have mined the house
Daniel Edmonds chapter 30 . 3/19
It was a very interesting story and I liked how you did NCIS and Harry Potter Xover however if there was more that be even better
Zak saturday 1 chapter 30 . 3/3
Sequel
Time Emperor chapter 30 . 2/9
I like it... no, I LOVE it!
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 1/5
This story was really good! I truly enjoyed reading it! Thank you for all of your hard work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
I was going to leave a detail review, but Coffee Lover said it more succinctly. "Friends" demanding that a heterosexual male submit to being raped by someone he despises? Not believable. Pity, because you write pretty well.
neweldi chapter 30 . 9/20/2017