Reviews for Leaving Home
spk chapter 30 . 5/10
Such an interesting story idea. Fantastic characterizations. :)
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 5/7
How long before Gibbs finds out about his magic?
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 5/7
Female version of Malfoy...it really sucks that he had to leave Hedwig behind.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 5/7
Five years and they still hadn't got married ...that might have given her a bit of a clue don't you think.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 5/7
He kept his name so how could he totally hide. How did Malfoy stay out of jail or even stay alive after Voldemorts died. No one thought it weird that after years of trying to kill him as soon as he came into money he was the next best chocolate flavour of the month?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 4/18
very good fanfic. and Draco's parents were idiots in this fic.
SaintMichael95 chapter 30 . 4/15
I really loved this story, it was just really great. :)
delilahlefey chapter 21 . 4/2
In the wedding vows he blessed the rings incorrectly. It's the father, the son and the holy spirit. That is the holy trilogy.
Mikee chapter 30 . 4/1
What a FUN story.! I'm just sorry it ended. LOL.

Thank you for sharing it.
TiffBaby101 chapter 30 . 3/25
awwww
Smokeing chapter 30 . 2/5
I really enjoyed the story I think I like Carrie better and I did Tony and his position for some reason I was teased a lot when I was a kid and totally reminds me of that every time he teases McGee thank you for writing it I hope you alright another one maybe bad
ladilyn chapter 30 . 1/6
Since I see you are still writing, I'd like to offer some constructive criticism. First, this was a very entertaining story and I really liked how you were able to weave the two different stories together. What detracted from the story was the lack of proofreading and research.

As examples, in Chapter 21, I believe, you had an AN that you didn't know the flight time for DC to Vegas and later on what the requirements were for a marriage license. Both of these could have been taken care of by a simple google search. That would have lent authenticity to the story. Finding out the procedures for an international flight, again simple but it is distracting when the procedure is wrong (first is passport control, then getting bags, then customs as they check your bags).

The proofreading would find any plotholes or editorial mistakes such as Ron having three children when Hermione sees Harry again, he has two when she returns to the UK, then we find out after Lavendar is pregnant with the third. Brian is going into second grade at one point only for him to be back in first grade again. Timing was a real issue.

I enjoyed your story very much but it would have been a favorite if some of those issues mentioned above hadn't been there.

Good luck with your continued writing.
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
Sounds like a good Christmas!
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 12/23/2014