Reviews for Leaving Home
I enjoyed this but I was hoping for more stuff from the Harry Potter side of things, at one point you even mentioned the magical side of things coming out completely but the never did anything with it, I’m guessing because you didn’t want it to interfere with the NCIS episodes too much. Also kind of disappointed at how forgiving Harry was with everyone kinda wanted more of a conflict to be going on. Other than that a good read
Jimbocous chapter 30 . 8/12
Nice one! Thanks!
Freddie Rindklip chapter 19 . 7/31
Was it necessary for Harry to see Draco like that? I did what other authors suggest- scroll past it. Besides that I am enjoying the story. Thank you for writing
Dumbledore: "But the Malfoy's information on the next Dark Lord would have been invaluable!"
Anyone else: "You honestly believe that he would have played spy on himself? That he wouldn't literally lie to your face? You were literally helping create the problem in the first place, that you made a deal to 'solve'."

So far the Malfoy parents got caught... not going to look too good on the people who pushed the murder plot.
EkaterinaSteele chapter 30 . 7/21
Really enjoyed this story :)
SunPho3n1x chapter 30 . 6/30
This was a nice story. Thank you for writing this.
DmitriyDv chapter 11 . 6/19
Hermione was too easily forgiven for her treachery
Bronze chapter 30 . 5/16
Absolutely wonderful story! If I'd kept on reading it last night I'd've never got any sleep! But I so wanted to finish it! Other than the first chapter or two there wasn't much of Good Ole Fumblemort in this for which I really liked. In most other HP fics, he's just about the main character and frankly worshipped like some sort of God figure. So to read a fic where he's barely mentioned is very refreshing. I watched NCIS for the first few season but then lost interest in the TV altogether. However, this story seems to me to capture everything about the series. Thanks for such a good story.
Bronze chapter 25 . 5/16
At least they're married tis time before the wife got pregnant. Sara was five months when she and Harry did. This time it's all but a sure thing their child will be magical.
The Ghostly Minion, do you know what AU means? It means it deviates from canon. In this fic, in the first chapter, Harry ford everyone, including Hermione, after everyone was practically forcing him to marry against his will.

There was no buildup, no correspondence, nothing to suggest that between chapters 1 to 11, that they made up or resolved what she tried to pressure Harry to do. That’s not including that the last thing he said to her was that he denounced his friendship with her. All of a sudden, in chapter 11, she appears and they suddenly fell in love. No resolving their conflict, no calling her out on forcing him into a loveless marriage. Nothing. That’s bad writing.

I get that you like the fic, and you need to defend the author so you’re sucking his ego off, but shut the fuck up, sit down, and stop your patronizing bullshit. Reread both those chapters and everything in between.
Vampireking40 chapter 30 . 3/13
It needs one more chapter as an Epilouge where Brian leaves for Salem. Maybe an appear e by Dumbledore or McGonagall. Also what happen to Snape and Umbridge.
Vampireking40 chapter 28 . 3/12
Figures Vance would be back.
Vampireking40 chapter 12 . 3/12
There are a lot of mistakes in this chapter. Tony is mentioned the Ziva and McGee brought stuff to Abby. Yet it's McGee down later even though Ziva said she would help Abby. Seeing that McGee is mentioned in squad room until it's Ziva going down with Harry and Gibbs.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 13 . 3/12
When Hermione got back, you just knew a break with the Ministry was in the offing. The Minister did make a blunder by having Hermione be the liaison, rather than some other muggleborn or muggle reared.

Her run in with Draco made sense and showed how potioned he is.

The dynamics of the welcome home party at the Burrow were exactly what you’d expect. Though she doesn’t say so she’d be well off by emigrating herself and join the US ministry.

TGM
The Ghostly Minion chapter 12 . 3/12
The reunions finished the way I’d expected it to. The only question mark was Brian and that worked out splendidly.

I’m happy that you could make it clear that they made love without getting too detailed. When they parted you left us in no suspense that they were now together.

TGM