Reviews for To Walk On Ice
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/27
*laughs* xD
I knew it !
Because Conrad was suspicious ! Though his confusion can be taken as another reason as well if Wolf really can't know how to skate.

This is really Cute !

Great job, Wolfram !
Because I would hate to see Yuuri dance with Sara !
You get Yuuri all by yourself ! Yeah !

Now it's makes me want to read Romantic fic of Yuuram... *sighed*
Chain014 chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
You caught me in the end hahahaaha. Nice turn of events. 3
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wolfie. Was. Genius. Ha! Fool Yuuchan, gotten by Wolfie's tactic. XB
Nice fanfic!
tk04 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
hahaha LOL really cute! Thank you!
peaphro chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
FLUFFY! Fave!
Sighcoe chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
wah! lovely! more please!
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Haha That's so cute XD

I love he ending
saya.sen chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Haha, smart Wolfram. They really do seem to fit together well though...
doneandmoredone chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This was so funny! This fic was pretty creative and in-character. I especially liked Wolf-bear getting all jealous over Sara. Hehe. Yuuri's got his work cut out for him.
Jess Anime chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
That was one of the best KKM fics I have ever read. Such an awesome one-shot. That ending kicked ass.
XwinterX chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That was so funny! Wolfram pretending to be an amateur just to get Yuuri by his side! Conrad seems to be in a little though.
BagtinHangin chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Good job. Keep up the good work!
maple2839 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That's so funny! I love it
fouloldron chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Brilliant! More please? :)

I'd love to see how Yuuri gets his revenge.

Also, random interjection, this sparked the plot idea of Yuuri manipulating Wolfram into not being noisily jealous. However, he soon realises his fiance was right when Sara and many ambassadors, soldiers etc start hitting on him trying to steal him away from his prince.

Thanks for posting, Ronnie. :)
XEOHE chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Hahaha... smart Wolfie!

How did you manage to make the lines single? When I post mine, they automatically double the lines.

I was sorta guessing at first that it was Wolfram when Greta was interrupted, stumped when I found out he couldn't skate for nuts on the ice, then laughed out loud when I found he was just pretending. It was really cute!