Reviews for Return to me
StelenaxAlways chapter 40 . 5/25/2011
It's been a long time that you updated this story, I know but I read it few days ago. I really loved it and I loved the ending mostly, when you made Bosco read Faith's book . She wrote about what really happened between her and Bosco in the show xD and It was beautiful to see how Bosco was hurt to see an ending like this between their characters in the books. Faith & Bosco were so sweet! I'm so glad that they ended up together in your story and plus, Faith was pregnant with Bosco's baby! Yeahhhhhh xD ! Anyway, I really loved it ! You are really talented :D

Faith & Bosco forever.
Nurit chapter 40 . 4/3/2011
Oh My!

talking about an alternative ending!

I do love this very very much - and as much as I loved the real ending of the show, thiis is great!

I just spent the entire weekend reading this. amazing amazing stuff!

I usually don't read shippery bosco/faith, not because I don't like the idea of them together but because it most times turns so unrealistic and shmaltz. But this was really good because it did have a sense of realism to it, it was still in-character.

I feel there is much more I want to say, the style, the point of views, the writing, the subtle of it all. Bosco being mad at her and Sully, they didn't just jump on her and forgave her immediately - we had the chance to understand it all and process it slowly (together with the characters themselves). I loved it all!

You really should publish your writings one day :)
ackeberlynn chapter 40 . 11/15/2010
Oh my gawd, this story had my riveted for over an hour. Geez. I rarely read AU stories because they seem so out of character. For some reason, I loved Bosco in this, and could picture this softer, more mature side of him. You made it very real. My only issue was I really can't see a couple working together all day. They'd get sick of each other. So I wasn't expecting her to go back to work. But other than that it was absolutely riveting. THanks for the ride. :)
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 40 . 11/14/2009
The Jack and Mary Alice ending, taken from the Boz and Faith ending, made me teary.

Love that they got their happy ending in this story. Beautiful. You have mad skills.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 39 . 11/14/2009
quote- so much for my crappy ending- I couldn't say it better myself.

Love how Bosco is rethinking how messy he and faith got before she left five years before. Now that they realize what went wrong they can stop it from happening again
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 38 . 11/14/2009
Great scene of her telling him she is gonna be a cop again
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 37 . 11/14/2009
aww, faith is coming back to work! Yay!

Loved how she described the process of writing a novel and loved when Boz was reading about Jack's death.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 36 . 11/14/2009
Boz reading her book is so cute!
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 35 . 11/14/2009
Love their talking in bed and how he calms her down
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 34 . 11/14/2009
aww, Faith may be his partner again. I thought she was done with police work but it could be cute for her to be working with her man again.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 33 . 11/14/2009
Quote-A/N. Mandy I agree about Angela.. but hey.. I just write what they tell me.

- End quote

Exactly. The story is what the muse wants. Its not possible to please everyone in the world. I just keep the muse happy and the rest works itself out.

I like the Emily/angela friendship and rivalary. Boz has a great blended family
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 32 . 11/14/2009
Love how Boz supports Faith.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 31 . 11/14/2009
That's quite a twist that they are bringing home a nineteen year old.

Loved when Boz was talking about Jack and Mary Alice.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 29 . 11/14/2009
Totally love how hot Boz and Faith are for each other.I also like Alan and how stuffy he is. He wanted Faith to be someone she wasn't and it has to be hard to be so disappointed that he's lost his Emily.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 28 . 11/14/2009
Their car sex was hot! I love this couple.