Reviews for Dark Notes on a Blank Page
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
yay! i've been waiting for someone to do Remembering Sunday. though, no offense, but i'm kind of dissapointed. the song's about suicide. i'm not sure how you got basketball. but whatever. i really like all these cute little one-shots! :3 so great job!
kotobaka chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
these are so sweet! i love the song choices (didn't know one or two, but i liked the drabbles anyway!). Maka/Soul is my favorite pairing in SE, and i'm always so happy when i can find a sweet little treat like this to brighten my day _ keep up the good work!
piroriparopirirora chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
wow, good drabbles , but in some the finished way to early, :C lol.

still, why do you have one of kid ?
AngstRidenVampireKitten chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
OHM this is so cute I loved the songs...some of them I had to look up on you tube I wish I could say more I will later in hurry skool...five minutes X.x but loved it love you *glomp* and whe nya
Jaded Lemon Panda chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Hey Cat!

Don't you love DDR songs?

BWUHAHAHAHA.

It's alright.

It's nice to see a change out of D. Gray Man.

I'll be doing this too.
powerkitty chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
Remi16 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow that was really good. I don't usually read Soul Eater fics, but this was awesome. :)
scribbler-pie chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I guess I have the pleasure of being the first to review your drabble, lucky me! First off i'd like to say I've never meat someone (other than myself of course) who listened to LUDO! Wow you have no idea how, no matter how short, I enjoyed that piece.

Secondly, it's amusing to see how many of us SE writers say something like...'there arnt enough damn fics for this!' or 'just found it and love it'. Either way it just feeds my theory that once released in the united states, next year. People will be FLOODING this site. Yeah, I hope so.

Anyways, sorry for side tracking. I think you played to heart the character's well and cracked a smile or woeful thought to Soul. Poor buddy...Ha,oh yeah I also love how we all beg for reviews as if our life depended on it! (which sometimes the story does scaryy) Keep up the good work and maybe return the favor and drop by my fiction Impossible To Love? haha, yeah sorry don't want to spam you.

Overall affect? Great and when ever you come out with a story I know it'll be a good one to be able to write these in a time limit! Sorry for the god awful ridiculously long review but it helps make up for the lack there of and I hope it encourages you!