Reviews for In an Ever Changing World
obsessivecompulsivehobbit chapter 16 . 10/23/2012
I'm unbelievably in love with this! Of course I would love more ShinKumi fluff but I really respect the pace you set and the flow of the story so far! I really hope you finish this! I can't wait to find out how this turns out!
fionamoto chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
Woot, you have updated! Yankumi is simply to too dense and should of went after Shin. I hope you will post a new chapter soon, cannot wait to see how things are going to develop. :)
ShortySC22 chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
Glad to see the story was updated and definitely eager to see how clueless Yankumi can really be in the coming chapters.
Touch of the Wind chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
I don't usually read het- but there wasnt any slash vibes for Shin for me- and Yankimi/Shin seems very sweet- so i gave this a go- and I'm glad I did. I hope to see more of this- with a happy ending for Shin and Yankumi. I also hope to see more from Ryu and maybe some Hayato.
Naoko Mint chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
Oh no oh no oh no. What a horrible way to leave, so climatic and she doesn't even know! Ugh, I LOATHE Shinohara. He always comes at the WORST of times. but you know what, Kumiko should have went after him, she's acting like a brat! Arg!

Thank you for this chapter! I was so glad when I saw the update! Thank You!
Naoko Mint chapter 15 . 3/14/2011
Ahh I'm excited for this update! Wow, Shin sure has a lot on his plate now. And Kumiko is still the same!

Thank you so much for the chapter! I loved it!
fionamoto chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Woot, you updated! I'm enjoying the easy-going pace of the story and your smooth writing. I believe Shin needs to talk to Kumiko to dissolve his uncertainly of why he had returned to Japan. Just a little pat on the back would give him a positive push, which Kumiko tends to do. :D Hope you will update soon, cannot wait to see how this develops. XD
dream-air chapter 15 . 3/10/2011
nice
whaka chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
please kindly update this one..please please
Naoko Mint chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
Man I really love this! It's so weird just seeing them act out normally! And not seeing Shin pursue Kumiko. I'm glad he got jealous though..So at least it does help with the Shin/Kumiko shipping.

I can't wait for more. it's so wonderful!
dream-air chapter 14 . 8/27/2010
Loved it...
Chinchilla Wires chapter 14 . 7/21/2010
Amazing story! It's hard to find good gokusen fics these days :/ Anyways I hope you continue this story!
ShortySC22 chapter 14 . 7/3/2010
I'm glad you updated, I'm enjoying this story and can't wait to see where you will take it from here.
Shizuki7 chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
I think keep them quiet says a lot also. So it is good this way.
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
please continuE! love it!