Reviews for Please Set Me Free
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Please update :-3
meosan chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
omg please carry on with the fic! XD ive read it since it came out and now i just read it again and its sitll amazing as ever!XD ur so amazing at writingXD hope u update soon lol cant wait for som renji action haha XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I Love this story and can't wait to read the next chapter is it on hiatus or something
babblebuzz chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
8D UPDATE! OMG THIS PAIRING IS GOOOOOOOOOOOLD! I love ukeRenji! You get off your lazy non updating booty and write up some more amazing this instant LoverAndRival! :D PWEASE! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I so want to see what happens next in this story it sounds good!
ZAInab chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
wish there was more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I Love This Story and I Can't Wait For To Come Out With The Next Chapter! Even if it has non-con I'll still read it!
e2tavi chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
PLease Please Please come out with next chapter!

It was getting so good!
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
aww i wish you updated this
angeleyes2500 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Great plot, please post another chapter soon.
zealot1138 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
It's an interesting concept. I hope you'll come back to this and finish it. Remaining hopeful for another chapter.
Yaoi-Bitch chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
haha you did good..and i'll be waitin

for some othere chapters in your story..

5/5 ! 3

Pce V-
Trade-Jack chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow, this is gonna be one hell of a story! I feel bad for Renji being trapped between evilRapist!Aizen and innocent(to Renji, at least)!Ichigo. I can't wait for more!
oahge chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
gosh.. so poor renji is already. some angst fics really disturb me but at the same time i just can't stop reading..this fic is one of those angst.

oh mehn! shytt, dyuudz!

yeah anyway..still lve it. hope you keep updating this 'til it's complete!

D Jhoi
Seiri-sama chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
This is going to be one hell of a fic! My mind is going crazy with all the possibilities! So what will Aizen do to Renji and Ichigo when he finds that Renji has fallen in love with Ichigo? Aizen must 'take'/'punish' Renji in the next chapter. Also can you explain why/how Renji came to be in a whorehouse to begin with?

Please update soon! Ganbatte!

Seiri