Reviews for Please Set Me Free
It was
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Please update :-3
meosan chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
omg please carry on with the fic! XD ive read it since it came out and now i just read it again and its sitll amazing as ever!XD ur so amazing at writingXD hope u update soon lol cant wait for som renji action haha XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I Love this story and can't wait to read the next chapter is it on hiatus or something
babblebuzz chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
8D UPDATE~! OMG THIS PAIRING IS GOOOOOOOOOOOLD~! I love ukeRenji! You get off your lazy non updating booty and write up some more amazing this instant LoverAndRival! :D PWEASE~! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D~!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I so want to see what happens next in this story it sounds good!
ZAInab chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
wish there was more!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I Love This Story and I Can't Wait For To Come Out With The Next Chapter! Even if it has non-con I'll still read it!
e2tavi chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
PLease Please Please come out with next chapter!

It was getting so good!
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
aww i wish you updated this
angeleyes2500 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Great plot, please post another chapter soon.
zealot1138 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
It's an interesting concept. I hope you'll come back to this and finish it. Remaining hopeful for another chapter.
Yaoi-Bitch chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
haha you did good..and i'll be waitin

for some othere chapters in your story..

5/5 ! 3

Pce V-
Trade-Jack chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow, this is gonna be one hell of a story! I feel bad for Renji being trapped between evilRapist!Aizen and innocent(to Renji, at least)!Ichigo. I can't wait for more~!
oahge chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
gosh.. so poor renji is already. some angst fics really disturb me but at the same time i just can't stop reading..this fic is one of those angst.

oh mehn! shytt, dyuudz!

yeah anyway..still lve it. hope you keep updating this 'til it's complete!

D Jhoi