Reviews for Bitten
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Generally speaking, a lot of readers are highly impatient. This is a rather unique story and I confess a certain level of disappoint that you've let the expectations of the crowd dictate the pace of the story. After all, for these types of books and movies, the character drama and build up to the first transformation, learning how to control it (if possible), and trying to deal with it are a rather significant chunk of the storyline as it reveals the character(s) personality and how they manage such things. This story doesn't have that, so it feels somewhat like a letdown to me thus far.
MetagrossZ chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
Yay! Glad to see you've posted another chapter. Good luck with you novella. :)
Manga154 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
I wish you luck on your Novella, but I do hope you update this soon, it's quite interesting.
Dairegh chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Interesting, to be sure. Can't decide if I like it yet, though. : /
Need to read more of it before I'll know. xP
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
By the Gundams ! I knew you would update this. You played the situation just fine brother it no complains that you FINALLY updated this story there are NO good ones out anymore. And I also hope we can keep this going if you need me just Pm me nice job
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
Poor Shinji. It never rains but it pours for the kid. ::chuckles:: Nice chapter. Looking forward to the next one to see what happens.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
At last the Transformation is complete. Have Shinji scare Asuka til she crys. And where is Rei gonna fit into this? Is she gonna take control of the Wolf boy? And Thirteen angel? I think I have an idea how that's gonna go down. A here's a hint Shinji's Wolf aggression comes out. Nice job man!
Rose1948 chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Yay! Updated goodness! Nice to see the story's not dead or anything. Nicely done as well. ::chuckles:: Trust Asuka to be a brat about it. Rei's concerned. Looking forward to the next chapter.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
after 4 long years FINALLY Bitten HAS come back to the top of my page. I don't know who helped you get back writing and I don't care cause you're back now that what matters. Now who will Wolf Shinji scare first I hope it's Asuka. Great job and welcome back
Taromaru chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Very interesting. I wonder how Shinji becoming werewolf will factor into his piloting. Guess this means he'll go Berserker at will now. 'Course I feel sorry for anyone who manages to piss off (Asuka, I'm looking at you. And I didn't forget you either, Gendo).
tri-bladed scythe chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
cool story man please continue!
colin chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
I hope you update soon this is interesting.
AAAAAA chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Please update
Anime God 4ever chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
cool original idea keep going
Enforcer7 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I Like where your going with this, I hope you update soon!