Reviews for Truth in the Heart of Madness
TwilVuplix chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
i guess that the guy who's the main character in the story,

well hopefully be in love with faite, i mean like, ... i bet 10 those two will be together and stuff

but great story!
Flower Angel Becca chapter 4 . 10/13/2008
Sorry for being so late in replying, things have been rather busy on my end, lately. ;

But I've read chapters three and four now; and I really do like where this story is heading ( as I think I said in my previous review)

I loved the parts where Faithe got the children freaked out about the boring chores; and where Alex managed to escape from Catherine; it's just as well Mummy Mama came into the nurse's office! XD

And Faithe's backstory was interesting, I feel sorry for the poor girl, I love how Cactus Gunman and Musha Dokuro are friends of hers; that's very sweet!

Again, these two chapters were brilliantly written; I look forward to seeing more in the future.

Keep up the good work!
Flower Angel Becca chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
Oh awesome!

Well I've read both chapter one *and* chapter two of this story and I want to say that I really, really like where you're going with it.

Alexander is a very interesting character, and I'm interested to find out who the red-haired woman is, too.

I also love how you've written the characters of Gregory House too, Gregory is wonderfully in-character; as are Hell's Chef and Catherine ( I loved that part where Alex walked in on the two of them XD) and Neko Zombie.

I hope that you continue with this story, and I look very forward to reading more of it!
supercomputer276 chapter 2 . 9/29/2008
This is one of the best GHS fics I've ever read. Although I don't know of anyone in the show that matches the description of the red-haired girl (or at least it's not on the English site's characters page). Is she an OC?
CrystalLotus98 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Yay, a new GHS fanfic! I really like this, and I hope you continue! :D
reader chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
interesting story, i hope you continue it