Reviews for NormalNot
Quickslice chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
Crap! It's done? Where are the other chapters? Please do continue, you started out good why stop there?
hqiongmei chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
So when will you start updating the next chapter.
darklover chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Cool story. Keep writing more!
dethangelx chapter 5 . 6/9/2009
hilarious!- got a lot of fluff too.. hehe..
Satosky chapter 5 . 3/27/2009
I read you story and I enjoyed it I gotta say I could barely contain my laughter lol but keep up the awesome story.
Neko.Writer chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ! CONTINUE IMMEDIETLY! Very few stories include isshin! and i love them when they do! omg make a rly long chapter too! i wanna c ichigos reactions! try nt to skip over tht part bc many ppl do and it pisses me off. more dramatic the better! oh and i love urahara! yay!
pinaprincess chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Cool this is getting really really interesting. Cant wait to see what happens next
JDH1080 chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
genius thats the way they would probly confess but with maybe a little less anger but still... nice
Neko.Writer chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
i feel so bad for both of them...and i really wish they had time to change lol. poor ichigo he must look ridiculous (prbly still cute tho)
pinaprincess chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
This could get interesting :) This is good so far
Twilightllove chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
hahah rofl that was awesome selfish bitch selfish bastard ha and then they make out priceless
Seaz chapter 3 . 10/10/2008
this story is AWESOME!

PLEAZ keep writing.
Neko.Writer chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
omg tht was great! Byakuya is getting pretty pissed off lol i cant wait to laugh at the nxt chapter!
HollowZangetsu chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
LOL! Well I'll just say I can't wait for everyone's reactions at this, can't wait for the next chpater(s)!
Neko.Writer chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
of course it had to do with aizen why wouldnt it be lol. I love byakuya but feel so bad for him rite now lol But then again i dont considering i like ichiruki A LOT more!