Reviews for Arrhythmia
skitty-nya chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
This was really powerful. That last line, especially, took me a while to digest. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Rina Eve chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Damn'd you! oops! p
I did not mean to say that. D It's just that, I care about Rolo nii-sama very much.
And remembering the way he died, it hurts too much. So peace? I really didn't mean to say that. D
croquant chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Insightful and poignant. Usually Rolo is portrayed as a one-dimensional fraud in fics so this was a refreshing take on him. This line is particularly good: "Someone else cleans up after every mess he makes. In this way Rolo will always be a child."
X59 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Really good.

Fitting for Rolo.
Kilasfd chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow, just wow. That was amazing. I didn't really like Rolo's character, but after reading this, I feel a lot more sympathetic towards him. Great job!
Khazia chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Wow. That was simply amazing. Beautifully written, extraordinary emotions and true to the character. Yet somehow, you managed to actually make me LIKE Rolo. And that is quite an accomplishment.
Sophie Joi chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Lol. Yeah, the little brat is hard to write. 8D

This was beautiful. Good job with everything, really captures Rolo. Dead on with the behaviors and personalities! Nicely done, bravo! *favs story*
Mithos of the blue sky and sea chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
rolo will live on in the fic i plan to put up it take's place after the end of R2 and lelouch reappears in ashford yet 2 years in the past and ashford has changed many things are differant,it can all be blamed on this odd man lelouch see's in his dream a man calling himself OMEGA(oh and not only is rolo back but so is euphy,clovis and of course mao)hope you check it out once i put it up :3
kou chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
this was so fitting. you've really nailed rolo and the way he thinks of lelouch in a way that's as understated as their unexpectedly subtle relationship is. fantastic.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Great story!
p3paula chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
cool one..

certainly fitting for him.. ahah... nice..
Hal chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I like Part 9. What V.V. said was shocking at first, but well said. I also like the second last paragraph.
Paruparo chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Amazing. I loved the last lines. At first glance, I didn't understand. And then when I thought about it. I almost cried. Sniff sniff. So sad and sweet and poignant in just the right amounts! Great fic! I hope you write more.
ryder77 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Nice read.

Yes, Rolo is a difficult character to write with the lack of background material.

The religious reference was a little out-of-place, but considering the context you used it in, I suppose nothing else would work as well.
KrimzonStriker chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was excellent, very well done, very well detailed and you managed to keep things in an interesting perspective that Rolo may have had while evoking a ton of emotion out of the scene, Lelouch is very well in character, at times even better then just in character. I'm really happy for one more Rolo fic around here and I appreciate the was a great read, really, and I hope to see more from you later on.