Reviews for Chaos
Even though the story is incredibly rushed, I did enjoy reading it again!
Mwahaha!
And this chapter is why I can't hate you for very long.
This chapter always makes me hate you for a while, but then you were probably aiming for that.
lewmax82 chapter 11 . 2/22
So...Naruto just blabs to everyone about his secrets? Come on. I give up. It's a great story, but you keep messing up everything. Nice try though. This is where I stop reading.
lewmax82 chapter 7 . 2/22
So...this 'Rin' person just walks out of no where and Naruto just tells her everything? Come on...sad. If you're running out of ideas, just stop and think about what you want to do. Don't just ruin the story...and a good one so far. I ended up just skipping this entire chapter...
Clouffie1986 chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
HAH! I can totally see a one shot of Naruto getting pregnant in his mod henge just for the experience
wind crow chapter 49 . 2/27/2014
ok this story is insane amazing but insane.
it truly does represent a controlled chaos with twists and turns that make it unpredictable
DarkDragon2267 chapter 49 . 2/25/2014
You totally forgot to explain why the Sandaime, Rin, and Kurenai kept their memories. I understand that Selena had his time travel thing, but how did the others remember?
Tom Hardy chapter 20 . 2/17/2014
20 chapters in and you have just killed the story for me.
I was fine with a complete reset. But the girls getting all of their memories plus Narutos is just story breaking.
saddens me this had been a pretty good fic till now.
Rain Addict CM chapter 49 . 1/16/2014
Damn good story. Had me rofling quite a bit. Totally a word... I'm off to read another story!
Guest chapter 49 . 12/28/2013
Except for the little memory loss debacle, I enjoyed this story! Fast paced, funny and addictive!
Zeran X chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
Ok I take that back your story is more confusing then seeing a white dick on a black WOMAN.
Zeran X chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Uhhhhhhhh whar the hell just happened at the end of that chapter that was very...confusing.
Zeran X chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Well so far this story is more confusing then seeing a white dick on a black man but I will push on.
1,035 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »