Reviews for Chaos
It is f ng ridiculous that he is at the first step of his new life again. I hope that there will not be repeat of all the 17 chapters again and the plot will start from the day of this assasination. It would be infuriating if there would be a repeat of the same plot with no advancement.
you know naruto explaining his life over and over and over and over and over again is getting EXTREMELY tiring to read
ivanganev1992 chapter 15 . 2/12
CH 15 Now I have NEW VICTIMS TO HAVE FUN . THEY DESERVE THEM BUT IN MY WORLD THEY WILL BE PUT IN MY TESTS . THEY WILL BE BACK ANYWAY.

HATAKE AND JIRAYA . PREPARE FOR A BAD TIME ! OH ... SO MUCH FUN TO DO . ...

Anyway . Inventor Iron Men in mix ? I know what TAYLOR FROM WORM UNIVERSE DID . What NARUTO WILL DO? TOMORROW I WILL DESCRIBE WHAT FUN I DID TO JIRAYA AND KAKASHY ! If you want to know .

-\_ '_' _/-
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 2/12
CH 1 last 49 Jumper universe - Teleport - Better than Hirashin . Limit... concentration ,Energy to do .
Captain Jack chapter 49 . 1/28
Hi there I am not sure if you are even going to read this but I got say I enjoyed that read! I was searching for a story just like this and I just wanted to show my gratitude for you complete the story
kagisaki chapter 17 . 11/5/2017
annnnd dropping this now ... its a really rare occurrence that i find an author who managed to piss me off to this level with a "plot twist" ... dick move...
Dino aids chapter 25 . 9/16/2017
ART IS AN EXPLOSION!
Dino aids chapter 21 . 9/16/2017
ahhahahahahahaaha I died. (also why do you get the names wrong? it is MikotO and FuGaku *emphasis on the o and g*)
Dino aids chapter 17 . 9/16/2017
wtf why?! all that was a fucking waste! what is this, fucking re: zero? Naruto is Subaru so why you do dis?
Dino aids chapter 13 . 9/15/2017
OMG its Jack. Laughing so hard right now
Dino aids chapter 9 . 9/15/2017
FUCK YEAH PHILL COLINS! ! !
Dino aids chapter 8 . 9/15/2017
obito was clan heir?
Dino aids chapter 7 . 9/15/2017
wait no I take that back... is Rin itachi... or a 3rd child?
Dino aids chapter 7 . 9/15/2017
fuck... is Rin Sasuke?
Srw chapter 49 . 1/9/2017
Very good story glad u finished it lol
1,057 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »