Reviews for Cat's Cradle
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
ooohhhh My God, I was crying the whole thing cos it was so sad but then I got to the end and was like, OMG! THREESOME!
chibinekogirl101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Okay... so... what does the little finger mean? I hate that I don't get to know :'(
orangepumpkins chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This was such an interesting idea! Usually you never see anything more than the red string of fate on the ring finger, but you added more strings with different meanings and the thing about having a dead string partner making the string limp was genius! The insight of all of it was great as well. Although I'm not completely sure if I like the polyamory bit at the end, this fic is definitely a gem.
KathrenCullen18 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Awwwww. That was really cute! :D
kyofan101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow... This fic is so sweet, and intelligent, and unique! The explaination of the red threads was so real and sad, and I loved Kyoya's character, he was perfectly I character! I felt so bad for him, and he was so kind by trying to get tamaki to be happy... I felt so happy at the end though! :)
UtterlyEnthralling chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This. Is. Amazing. Wow, just wow. I was doing homework late at night and randomly stumbled across this, and oh my gosh it made my day! Your writing is so incredibly breathtaking, I loved your portrayal of the characters and the intricate details of Kyouya's personality. I don't even know how to properly express how utterly beautiful your writing is. xD; -fail- I'm so terrible at writing reviews, but I loved it, and I'm pretty sure I'll love all your other stories, once I have some time to read them. ;
The runt Duchess chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
oh, this was wonderful, beautiful, brilliant. Thank you for the story. Thank you. :) You have amazing talent.
HikaruKaoruandHaruhi chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
She does have a strange love does she not?anyway this is one of my favs
banana.andthena chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
You know, here I was expecting to be so very disappointed after reading the summary to what seemed to be an interesting story. Surprisingly, who really should be in bed and sleeping right now, it wasn't. Then when I found out who the author(ess) is, I couldn't help but laugh a little and think, "Oh, then I shouldn't be surprised at all then."

As per usual, the story is just a marvel to read. I'm not good at picking out the finer details and describe which segments I love. However, I really must admit that the idea of Haruhi, Tamaki and Kyouya together (I can't say trio because it just wouldn't justify) has never appealed to me more than it did until after I read this piece.

How you wrote through Kyouya's eyes was just... unbelievable. I couldn't help but feel the same way he did, and it's not just because I'm a fan of Tamaky/Kyouya. The way you paved his slow growing heartache is fluid. His emotions are bared out to the audience, tangible, that one can't help but feel for him. And maybe I'm being a bit biased because I've been in the same situation as he has; not including the red strings of fate of course, but one can compare.

And the ending? It's wonderful that you reminded the audience of what Tamaki did to the Shadow King, and what he'll continue (forever) to do. The information about Fate's red strings were just a pleasure to absorb, and it was fun trying to figure out what the little finger signified (even though in the end it didn't matter).

And, yeah. Aha, sorry for the lame review that just basically means, "I really love your story and wouldn't hesitate to read it over as many times as I'd like." Now I'm just hoping that FF doesn't eat my long reviews, as usual.
voiceintheradio chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I am so very curious about the little finger, but the ending was great. In fact, everyone was great.
kawaii.little.neko-girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
well I was really liking this fic until the end.

to be sincere, it was just horrible!

I usually don't leave flames but really, EW!

I mean wtf!

since when does haruhi have feelings for kyouya!

It came out of nowhere!

plus what does the little finger mean? what is the relationship between mori and hunny-sempai?

It felt so wrong and horrible that I couldn't stop myself from writing this.

like seriously!

well u can delete this comment or whatever...
crimsonran chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Wow, this is amazing. You almost made me cry, I really did think Kyoya was going to have an unhappy ending so the ending made me really happy! Defying fate does seem like something tamaki would do.
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aw! What an awesome, intelligent story. I really liked all the details about the threads, and the patient way you took to get the two boys together. It was a very satisfying read.

Thank you!
ChocoCoatedLemons chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
WOW- where the hell did u get the red thread thing from? (email me with an answer, onegai- I'm really curious.) This is amazing! I really didn't see that ending, it was so unexpected.
bluesonmondays chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
Really nice... XD Though the idea of kyoya believeing something such as a red string is kidna funny, lol..