Reviews for Battle Royal
Guinevere chapter 28 . 12/3/2017
Enjoying the work. Hopefully you will finish. Maybe Sarah's magic is unique enough to destroy the crystal on its own. Maybe long term Toby will need to live underground. Throw Alice in the mix if you need to- she access to ancient wisdom.
Cheetobunz chapter 28 . 12/2/2017
this is so exciting! I can't wait to see how Sarah and him grow as king and queen!
Cierra chapter 28 . 2/16/2016
I would consider writing at least a final chapter to conclude this ending. Ending it here would be awful and kind of antagonizing. I would write about him finding out what she's hiding himself and removing the crystal from her hand. They will find the connection and, together, destroy whoever is on the other side.
Ange noir Ayame chapter 28 . 7/2/2013
No sequel. What happens to the crystal in her? Is jareth gonna die by sarahs hand? Will there be no answers to my questions?
Ange noir Ayame chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Poor goblin, so high and mighty, he doesnt even see his mistake. Lol love the story
Bella4evr3 chapter 28 . 1/24/2013
I very much enjoyed it I stayed at all hours reading it. You write really well this story was just fantastic. Keep writing cause your really good. What I would like to see in this story is maybe have Sarah fighting the stone while trying to tel jareth the truth. Since her magic is powerful maybe she can destroy it. Maybe that's her loophole. Loved it that you included Toby and I look forward to the next chapter.
Luli-cat chapter 10 . 11/17/2012
I now you post this story about a long time ago but I just want to you to now that I like it and you are a good writer, and I saw the las letters on the chapter 28 so I want to ask you something is this story complet? or will you complet it in other time? I am just asking you because I do like your story and I really dont want to read the chapter 28 without now if the story have a end, cause you are very good and I just wonder if you can tell me, please;)
Moia Starchild chapter 28 . 10/4/2012
Such a fantastic story. You said you wanted plot bunnies. It would be nice if her sensei should make another appearance. Also I think Jezebel should be a true friend. Its about time someone with that name was a good person for once. Please update soon. Your story kept me up most of the night last night and git me up early this morning. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Hello! Long time no see, but I'm back again! And I still totaly love this story! Naturally I'm hoping that you update sooner then later. But I totaly understand that you need time to continue this story. I just hope you are well and update another chapter when you're ready. Greetings from Bavaria, Germany
Librakitty675 chapter 28 . 9/9/2012
I think your story is amaising as it is. And since you included that toby remembered jerith maybe the way jerith finds out about the crystal is cause tobe somehow tells him?
Miss Rune chapter 28 . 9/8/2012
Love the story and I hope you update soon! :D
mearra chapter 28 . 8/21/2012
snif! :( when is the next chapter. Your story is very good.
yourshadow911 chapter 28 . 7/31/2012
please UPDATE p; i LOVE it btw as an idea think u should have Sarah fight the stone while trying to keep it a secret until jareth finds out .
esgdghjklgytsrjrtgJKjg chapter 28 . 7/30/2012
YAAYYY! I've only just noticed this story was up again. Looks good so far!
kms5665 chapter 28 . 7/26/2012
I like Sarah meeting up with Toby again. What I would like to see in this story is Sarah figuring out a loophole to the crystal in her palm so Jareth and her can bring down the big bad guy and second I like it if Toby would live in the Underground with Sarah.