Reviews for Heatwave
only-because3 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
So was/is Brooke preggers? I'm confused on that bit... Lovely oneshot though
estelle.evenstar72 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aww I love your stuff! Really creative imagery and original storyline. Your first Brucas story inspired me to attempt my own, so if you get a chance to check it out thank you for the inspiration. Keep up the great writing!
GregRox chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was amazingly written. Especially for someone whose first lanugage is not english. Really great job!
jada jasmine chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
that was absolutely amazing.

wow.

loss for words.

I LOVE IT.

AH.

please please please write more.

not necessarily to the oneshot, just in general.

amazing.
othfan326 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
wow. that was an intense oneshot.

amazing and heartbreaking and thought provoking at the same time.

this line really sums up everything that lucas and peyton are right now (in the show and here): "As if picking up a phone and asking her to come never occurred to either of them."

this whole piece was really well written. from beginning to end you did a great job. i find it really hard to write something so complete without using any dialogue the way you did. so props there.

there's so much more to say, but school work calls.

you did an amazing job with this.
LuluMcPhee chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was amazing! I love the ending "Even the weather in Tree Hill is pro-Leyton" Clearly, it is true. I love the angst, the defeat and the way you made Brooke thinks. Totally BL-fanbase mood right now.
awhero chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
loved it. u did a great job with this story.
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
wow...this was absolutly amazing! please updates soon!
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This is amazing!

Just what I've been craving for. Ansgty, and Brooke oriented... Needless to say, it's very well written.

I saw it by chance, because I've been searching for Brooke fics - things like this - that reflect the inner battles in her head and her pain. I wonder why it didn't alert me you'd sumbmitted something...

Amazing job! Please feel free to post any thing like this - dark and angsty. I know I'm masochist in a way, but all that's going on is very frustrated, and I can't seem to think of Brooke in any other light than that of a completely broken girl.

Ivy