Reviews for For Want of Blueberries
Ruthabellaaa chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Ahhhh this was soooo good! I'm working my way through the outlanders series just now and you nailed Jamie's character! Loved the accents, and such a believable storyline! Please write more Jamie? He's awesome!
gaben chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Great with the accents.

LOL at maggie thinking she was called a horse. Nice little family one shot, with a touch of endearing humour. Well written.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
WOW IT WAS A GOOD ONE THANKS I AM HAPPY I FOUND YOUR STORIES THANKS YOU
BluePhoenix21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
You are SO AMAZINGLY GOOD at describing children being caught in guilty situations and adults who love them and aren't about to let them get away with it. Guess we've all got a few kinks in our closets, lol.

Bravo!
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I've never heard of this fandom before, but I since I happen to love accents such as these (:P) I just had to read this. Other than the rather abrupt ending, I think you did a great job.

Any chance you'll be writing a companion fic? I may just start liking this fandom... :D
dsolo chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Well done. It seems verra likely. Love the little horse bit.
silverflight8 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Hey, not bad at all! I do think, though, that you should end right after Jamie says, "I'll help you remember to think before you speak".

Good accent, although the "Did ya nay?" I think should have been "did ye no?" or "did ye not?".

Overall, well done. And I'm glad you didn't feel the urge to actually include the swear word, but got the meaning across clearly as well.
elorien chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
that was nice, so very much jaime- like...
dancingwithinbrokendreams chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
xD LOVE the story! Hope to see more! when she said he called me a "horse" I started laughing so hard my dad walked in and looked at me like i was crazy. Excellent Job!