Reviews for The Secret Blue Tail
chicamarioneta chapter 32 . 5/8
I liked your story, bulma was really devoted to vegetate at the beginning, that was sweet but also a little annoying, mean, vegeta even beat her and she just apologized him, I wanted that she said "enough" and she had a boyfriend of another race and see vegeta die of jealousy for being so rude, but that never happened, I wanted a little more drama in this regard and to vegeta cost him regain the devotion of bulma. i hope that you write a new b/v story maybe 2016?
Excuse my spelling mistakes, English is not my mother tongue
Lolz chapter 21 . 4/6
Are they going to yamcha (kill) frieza or what I'd love to see it
bulmas icy flame chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
I think u should write a crossover with dbz and inuyasha,where vegeta cheats on bulma with kagome and inuyasha finds out so he and bulma hook might be like this in a few chaps,.oh and happy thanksgiving
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
She's needs to start talking back cause I'm used to the bulma that doesn't take Shiiitt from nobody this bulma is just letting them ready her like Shiiitt even if she gets best she should still talked more Vegeta fell online with the fire but now all I'm reading is water... Get it ! Lol but yes still a good storey I'm no chapter 5
xFlipJamsx chapter 32 . 9/14/2015
i love this story :D its such an original piece.
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 32 . 8/12/2014