Reviews for Trick or Treat
CUtopia chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I love your story :D Your style of writing perfectly feeds my imagination so I have everything right in front of me... I am reading it over and over again :)
Greets CUtopia
Lady Sundance chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Good job. I like your story.
TheGoddessPixie chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
and what exactly is wrong with dressing as a pixie?

LOL, I HAD to ask.
Vallygirl chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Wow this is the first time I've read a Logan and Wheeler story that even hinted at a romance and I love it! You captured both of them beautifully. I would love to see a sequel, maybe another holiday...Christmas is coming :D.
LoganBarekFan chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
Wow, just wow. I don't mind a Logan/Wheeler story if its well done. And this one is. Maybe you could write a few more?
LoganBarekFan chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Great story! I had to laugh at the image of Wheeler as a pixie. I also like how Mikey was so protective of her. Loved it!
RebeccaInley chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Aw, so adorable! I loved that he called her kid the entire time! And I also loved the last line.

You know...if you were so inclined...I would love to see this from Mike's perspective!
likeit chapter 2 . 9/17/2008
Excellent. And really sweet in a way. And kind of hot. I'm not usually interested in Logan/Wheeler stories (although I'll miss their dynamic on the show) - but this captured them perfectly.
Betrayed chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
WHA! :'(
JanuaryLight chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
Gah! The cute-ness! I just can't get over it! I luffles it! Why do things that can never happen have to be so adorible?
TeeFly chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
He-he that was pretty cute I must admit...thanks again for writing it!
Metisse chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I like this. Not sure I could ever see Logan and Wheeler as a couple, though. He is old enough to be her dad and all. But hey, stranger things have happened. LOL I'm not even much into Logan/Barek but for some reason in fan fiction I find them completely believable. Probably because in fan fiction she actually has a personality. ;)
RebeccaInley chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
I really, truly loved this. So funny and cute. I actually really like Logan and Wheeler together but no one does them, so thanks! Please update soon!
TeeFly chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Thank you, thank you, thank you...I love it! Very cute, I also loved how you added Stabler/Benson in their, even if only in conversation because I love SVU as well, anyway again thank you I thought it was amazing! Can't wait to read the rest!
JanuaryLight chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
okay... wow. So... I'm a total Goren/Eames shipper, and... I honestly don't think that Logan/Wheeler would work. Ever. But... yet... I still think it's REALLY cute! Sorry, just had to say that! LOVE the fic, too!