Reviews for Falling Through Space
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love your writing, though I did wonder about two things:

1 Why'd you call them 'goose pimples'? Is that just another name for Goose bumps? I'm not sure, but I'd guess so.

2 Why'd Tony ask if she'd kill him with a safety pin? Did you make it up or was it supposed to be paper clip?

I don't really care if they were mess ups or not, your writing is AMAZING! I love, keep writing!
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I just found this and I wanted to say that your story is amazing. Very deep and touching.
AC22 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
this is wonderful :)
Silver War chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Damn you! You made me cry AGAIN! That's the third time. Your writing is just so beautiful. Wonderful job.
Swingflip chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Aw so sweet! And sad :(
diana teo chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Your poetic prose is most angsty descriptions sucked me in despite my 'Ew,it's poetry!' 're certainly one of those true romantics!
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
This is so angst ridden. I hat it because it's terrible and awful and utterly pesimistic, yet I love it because it's wonderfully written and perfect. In case that's confusing, this story is beautifully written, but I hate the subject matter. Tiva forever!
SemperFiNeverForget051909 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
sad...but i like it. angsty.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
wow, the writing in this is amazing. heartbreaking times but amazing. wow wow wow.
tigerlily25 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I loved this - you say so much with so little, and that's how we see their relationship on the show: sly glances and the hint of intimacy when nobody's watching. Beautiful story that fitted well within canon (didn't even have to squint).
Random Dice chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
The one?Where she almost dies?What episode is that?Or is it something you just made up?By the way, great (and a little sad) Fic...

Spike
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Oh my Gosh! This is so good! Please keep writing. Could you make season 6 of Tiva? With Nine Lives? Michael?

Lovely writing!

from A Fanfiction Angel
WinifredONiel chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Excellent story! Love Tony's inner dialog and observations of the many small things. Lovely rendering of the complicated dance between two people who are so completely shuttered off, from themselves, each other and everyone around them. Moody. I find myself secretly hoping for a sequel even though I really think this stands alone perfectly.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
DUDE!

Fekking brilliant. Mate, i loved that. you made me cry though - it had to take a break from reading so that it wouldnt be obvious to the people at work that, in fact, i wasnt actually working. ;P

But far out, i really, really liked that. Like, i cant even think of words to say how much. it left me feeling the same sense of loss at the end that i was left with at the end of the season - sort of wondering how on *earth* this could possibly be fixed, and seriously worrying that it cant be.

i loved how they said they loved eachother. they both just knew what the other was talking about. it was absolutely perfect for them.

Oh, this was so good! Far out i liked it. Be impressed with yourself - it takes a darn good story to get me gibbering like this. Seriously, seriously great work.

Love Bundi
Kelly chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Amazing. Absolutely amazing. I have read all your NCIS fics, and I think this is my favourite.

Thank you so much for writing, and I will definitely keep checking back for more.