Reviews for Familiarity
IchiIchi chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Nice story so far, almost turned me off cause of ch. 2 and the errors but good and can you pm what song that was that Yusuke sang?
mewtwo master chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
*smirks*
guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I just want to let you know that author called Merrie Test, have been stealing other authors's
stories and claimed it as her own. The recent one is called the matchmaker. The pairing is Gray and Lucy. It's not the first time she did this.
Thoughtful Tikal chapter 10 . 5/4/2012
I enjoyed this, but there could've been a lot more detail to each thing that happened.
Thoughtful Tikal chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
By now, with the way you've wrote Hiei, I see a love square starting to form.
Thoughtful Tikal chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I think this story has potential, but it would be brought more to life if you had interaction between other characters too. Like Kuwabara and Yukina, since Kuwabara fell in love with her. Or Kuraama and Hiei since they are good friends, you know?
Thoughtful Tikal chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
The first paragraph of this makes me wonder who Botan was making out with. My first thought was Yusuke.

For the most part, you wrote her dialouge well. I understood how the others felt, but I'm used to seeing how they talk in the anime. You know what I mean? Because more of their character is brought out. But it's not a very big deal.

For why Keiko left him, it's reasonable enough. So he's been with Botan more because she almost died? And Keiko felt lonely? That's a good concept for this story.
heartluv chapter 9 . 3/17/2011
I hope you'll add one more chapter to officially declare the fact that Botan is in love with Yusuke and that they're a couple. I love it! :)
FireStorm1991 chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
I just read your story and I love it. I'm really interested in what Botan is going to figure out in the future. These were some of my thoughts while reading.

Chapter 1: I feel bad for Yusuke

Chapter 2: XD damn those Kurama fangirls…can’t go anywhere…and poor Botan now

Chapter 3: Wow Hiei’s different…he reminds me of my crazy, hyper best friends XD and WOW does everyone except Kuwabara like Botan…crazy love triangle…or square, whatever works.

Chapter 4: So everyone is jealous…nice

Chapter 5: I wonder who Yukina was talking about. Aw, cute moment for Yusuke and Botan!

Chapter 6: And Botan is finally starting to realize her crush.

Chapter 7: Had a feeling that Yukina liked Kurama…sorry Kuwabara

Chapter 8: Again, poor Botan

Chapter 9: Wow…confusing love square
yubo chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
add another chapter... :)

great fanfic...
SaMOOOrai chapter 8 . 1/26/2011
I'm really really enjoying you fan fic. Please update soon.
nikkidanielle14 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
ohh i like it, cant wait to read the next chapter
smoothiegirl12 chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
hi...veejay
Baby.Bunny418 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
It was good. I hope you post more. I can't wait to find out what happens next since she told Kurama no. Have a wonderful week. )
its me chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
chapter 8 ulit ha...im sure, very touching un.

veejay