Reviews for Somebody Knows You Now
nello25 chapter 25 . 1/20
Okay seriously, that was so hot.
kfoll chapter 5 . 10/26/2014
Why did he think that she had moved on? She didn't get with James until after he'd gotten engaged to Tanya.
This makes no sense.
kfoll chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
So it's OK for him to get engaged but not Bella?
Hypocrite!
Jasper's Wifey xoxo chapter 51 . 4/2/2013
Hi i loves this story but can i get a link to the sequel cuz am dying to read what happens next
N1605 chapter 53 . 3/26/2013
just wondering whether the sequel to this was ever posted?
just-a-dream92 chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
this story seems quite interesting so far, i can't wait for them to meet up again!

I think a section might be missing in the first line of the engagement announcement though. It says that they're announcing that the bride-to-be is Renee Swan's daughter...
quayneshia chapter 51 . 4/16/2012
Great story! im goiing threw all your stories one at a time your a great writer!

Q: what is the name of the sequel to this?
mommywanda chapter 14 . 2/24/2012
K...so I have been trolling the really old stories posted on this site, and came across another one of your stories, which made me go to your site when I was aadone with it, and read more of your stories-yeah, you're that good! :) And I just HAD to stop and review here right quick, just because it's Speedweeks at Daytona right now :) AND you just gave a shout out to my very fav driver Kasey Kahne! yippeee! NOW you rank right up there with the best! LOL! GREAT WORK!
francesmama chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
love your story
MsMorg chapter 52 . 10/13/2011
So... Being that it's been two years, is it safe to say that White Flag isn't going to happen...? I just came back and reread Somebody Knows You Now... I really loved it, both times. I hope all is going well in your life.

~Msmorg (belladelaluna)
CarlieC chapter 50 . 5/28/2011
Just discovered this story and loved it. I know the last update was a while ago but I hope you will still continue this story.:)
Lorna jones chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Loved it xx
ffictionreader01 chapter 53 . 11/27/2010
Great story. I hope you consider completing White Flag soon.
mstabs407verizon.net chapter 53 . 10/3/2010
I loved this story and would love to see it continued, so what happed to White Flage according to your post Somebody was complete a year ago, are you going to write the new one?
basketsarah120 chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Haha that's priceless. Edward and Bella are in Forks on the same day.