Reviews for Son of a Legendary Dark Knight
uzuuchi007 chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Nice
Michael Bourne chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
holw the hell did naraku get into the naruto realm
Master-of-Masters chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
please update i love your story so far
i also really like how you made gaara a girl just out of curiosity is 'she' going to be in naruto's harem
Ja Ne
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 6 . 3/10/2012
I am not complaining about Gaara, besides he looks alittle bit of a girl, anyway, hey, your going to contine this story, it's so great, I'am giving it a 5 stars rate.
pensuka chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
this is quite a interesting chapter and the way they reacted when they found out naruto could read minds hehe classic
pensuka chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
oh this will be good i wonder what will happen next please keep updating it
Tirion Fordring chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
that's irony... A black angel weilding Beowulf the LIGHTbeast's gauntlets...

I would say it's twilight... but Twilight is shit...

God I hate that book, it took one of my favorite words from me! Now I have to say dusk or dawn, and neither of those sound cool!

GOD DAMNED FAIRIES POSING AS VAMPIRES!
Ccebling chapter 6 . 11/18/2010
Nice I can't wait for the rest, have Naruto kill Orochimaru during the invasion.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
this is a very good story, however, to me it just seems like your skimming over it, instead of actually telling the story
Drifter950 chapter 6 . 2/26/2010
I liked this story a lot.

With your "Updated: 11-10-08", it could be any of a dozen things, including the dreaded writers block. I am putting this in my Story Alert in the hopes you will get back to it sometime.

Thanks for a good story.

May the MUSE always be with you!

!
Devilsummoner666 chapter 5 . 1/26/2010
When are you going to update? Also make the chapters longer
Devilsummoner666 chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
Make the chapters longerin the next chapters
subterra59 chapter 6 . 10/1/2009
nice, can't wait for the next one
Random Techno Dragon Q chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
great story
Chris bounds chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
hi i'm chris and i just read this story. i just have to say very good job even with the mistake in the first chapter where you put the armory was empty then two lines late put armory is full of wepons. also love how you giving a better childhood, he deseves some happy memories before being a ninja. plus harems rule; now just to be sure but will inuyashi be coming into the story too, and if so will he be good frendly or replace the aregent but helpful spot that sasuke usually starts to be.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »