Reviews for A rainy night
annasayshi1 chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
Aww, bless. Nice ending!
annasayshi1 chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
Aw! That was very sweet - I loved the little bit with the toy lion. Hope you add more soon :)
ktms chapter 7 . 7/30/2009
short and sweet!
ktms chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
update soon please!
annasayshi1 chapter 6 . 2/18/2009
Aw, you're right - short but sweet! I'm looking forward to reading more soon :)
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
oh! Please update soon!
annasayshi1 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
This chapter is very sweet, and nicely written! I felt sad for Delinda and the children though - I'm glad Cooper is there to help. I'm looking forward to reading Danny's phone call!
Rain Reeve chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
sweet chapter.

i can't wait for more.
annasayshi1 chapter 4 . 11/7/2008
Again, I'm so sorry for the late review. Especially since this is such a good chapter! All the little moments in the scene are really nicely written, particularly the bit when the soldiers arrive. I found the bit with the stuffed lion and the part when Delinda says "Daddy has to go help his friends" very sad, but they're very sweet too. I really liked it and I'm looking forward to the next one!
SJCI chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Great so far. I love Jack, such perfect english. The stuffed animal really got me. Hope you update soon.
annasayshi1 chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
Sorry it took me so long to review! I liked this chapter - I thought you showed how hard a situation like that would be on a family very well. I felt so bad for Danny. Also, the little boy is very cute :) You're doing really well, I'm looking forward to reading more!
annasayshi1 chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
This is a cute story, and you have some really nice ideas! I like the dialogue - it sounds a lot like the characters. There are a couple of little spelling mistakes, but nothing big. I enjoyed reading it - I hope you add more!