Reviews for The Matchmakers
Passionsfan24 chapter 8 . 3/4/2010
Just wanted to say that I love this story! I can't wait till it's finished! I would have loved to have seen the actual show turn out like this!
bonnie chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
Your trilogy is amazing! can you please please please finish this!
Angela chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
When are you going to upload the rest of this story? It's awesome, and I can't wait to read the rest of it!
nirkkd chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
I love this story Ava. I know there's some chapters that were on the nbc boards that aren't here! Whenever you have time could you put those here? (Maybe with a new chapter too ;))Have a great vacation!
nirkkd chapter 8 . 3/12/2009
Hey Ava I've been reading your Passions fanfictions since they were on the NBC board and I thought all three were so incredibly well written. It would be really nice if you could finish "Matchmakers." Please and Thanks :)
aoesunshine chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
This is so great Ava, but I really need an update :)
craneheiress chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
Thank you for bringing The Matchmakers over here... please update as soon as you can again. It's always appreciated. Also, I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas season and blessed New Year. Keep up the great work!

Just started reading the Twilight series but don't want to start reading the fan fics until after I get the books done... sure to be a fan though given your work with the Passions Fictions.
tates chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
I just got caught up and I love this story! The Ex Factor and Whisper were both so well written and The Matchmakers is keeping with the tradition. I love how all the characters are incorporated and each has their own story.

First off: I am loving Sam and Pilar! All the years I watched Passions I was hoping they would put them together so having Gwen and Theresa trying to hook them up is going to be awesome.

Also, I've said this before and I'll say it again, Gwen and Theresa as frenemies is so perfect. The way you write those two interacting always makes me laugh!

I can't wait to read more, you've got me hooked again!
Emerald0319 chapter 8 . 10/15/2008
That was really good. Hurry and update soon...
Emerald0319 chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
That was real good. Hurry and update soon.
heather chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
i love it so far i cant wait to see what happens with fox and rena! and to see whats up with ethan and teresa too. update soon!
Emerald0319 chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
WOW! That was so good. I can't believe Charity, and Luis. Hurry and update soon. You are welcome. I only read interesting and good stories. Keep up the good work.
Emerald0319 chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
WOW! Rina and Fox! I can't wait to see what he'll say to her. Anyways hurry and update soon.
Emerald0319 chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
WOW! It was just getting real good. I can't wait for you to update soon.
SkinTheKat chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
I LIKE this sequel so far! While the Gwen-Ethan-Theresa Triangle was always exasperating, because it never made much sense to me ... Ethan clearly wanted to be with Theresa and he knew it. For him to marry Gwen just because she was pregnant when he had the honorable option of giving Sarah his name simply by signing her birth certificate and jointly raising her with Gwen (as she had offered) was tedious and stupid.

The Fancy-Luis-Sheridan Triangle always had the potential to be more explosive. Both were beautiful and petted. Both were somewhat sympathetic and had a certain amount of rootability. Both were Crane Women and could go bad if thwarted.

I like the "Frenemies" aspect of GweResa you have inserted in this trilogy. It's a great concept and fits them both as the REAL supercouple of Passions.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »