Reviews for The Matchmakers
heather chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
i love it so far i cant wait to see what happens with fox and rena! and to see whats up with ethan and teresa too. update soon!
Emerald0319 chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
WOW! That was so good. I can't believe Charity, and Luis. Hurry and update soon. You are welcome. I only read interesting and good stories. Keep up the good work.
Emerald0319 chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
WOW! Rina and Fox! I can't wait to see what he'll say to her. Anyways hurry and update soon.
Emerald0319 chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
WOW! It was just getting real good. I can't wait for you to update soon.
SkinTheKat chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
I LIKE this sequel so far! While the Gwen-Ethan-Theresa Triangle was always exasperating, because it never made much sense to me ... Ethan clearly wanted to be with Theresa and he knew it. For him to marry Gwen just because she was pregnant when he had the honorable option of giving Sarah his name simply by signing her birth certificate and jointly raising her with Gwen (as she had offered) was tedious and stupid.

The Fancy-Luis-Sheridan Triangle always had the potential to be more explosive. Both were beautiful and petted. Both were somewhat sympathetic and had a certain amount of rootability. Both were Crane Women and could go bad if thwarted.

I like the "Frenemies" aspect of GweResa you have inserted in this trilogy. It's a great concept and fits them both as the REAL supercouple of Passions.
heather chapter 2 . 9/16/2008
i totally love it! it sounds like its gonna be as good as the last 2. you can not just stop here. you have to keep writing more after the matchmakers i love it )
Emerald0319 chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
I love how you made this story so far. Fox and Rina will be a cute couple, so would Sam and Pilar. I just hope you update soon.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2