Reviews for Obsession
Jasper-Stuff chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
Hey, I hope you're still working on Stalked! I can't wait for it
Ivan chapter 20 . 2/24/2014
So... The third installment to this story IS being written right? I'm sorry, I just noticed its been a while since it was updated and I barely started reading and well I got really into it. Thank you. I really enjoyed reading this.
MorbidApocalypse chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
I love this. I really do. I can not wait for the next one.
Aoki5 chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
Screw the vampire-love story and keep the dragon romance :D
I'm soo gonna ship human Thorn and Saphira now, they're just so cute togheter
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Uhh... Abortion, anyone?
maedeh chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
hi
it was really nice
mensuramjr chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Oh my god, thank goodness!
I found this on Ao3 and I thought it was an abandoned fic!
You are continueing this, yes?
I would like to draw some fan art, (you can search for my art under the same name on either tumblr or deviant art, there are more stuff on tumblr as I don't post nsfw on my DA) could you tell me what were your fav scenes in this? I just really want to draw Ren but I don't know which scenes to choose from. :)
Happy writing.
Phantasium chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Finally got to read the end of this, omg I fangirl-ed like crazy when I saw my shout out, THANK YOU FOR THAT :D
And I really liked how it ended, was perfect :D I love how you see the changes in Eragon and Murtagh's relationship over time, I really enjoyed this fic, THANK YOU FOR WRITING!
Viviane Renard chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Thanks for finishing this story. It's a solid read, but it's just missing something for me... The best I can describe it is that this story reads like a well-written teen romance. The character archetypes, the solid but predictable plot, and the very straight forward writing style all make for an enjoyable story...but it didn't hook me in. The only things I can think of to get that "wow factor" would be if your writing style matured with more detail, and you had more dynamic characters or a plot twist that was a surprise.

But please feel free to take or leave my advice (poor and ambiguous as it is). You're a solid writer right now, but I'd really like to see even more from you in the future.
Ninja of Thunder chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
I was so excited when I saw you updated and I was not disappointed. The ending was perfect for the story so far and I can't wait until Stalked! I'm eager to see how your writing will change in that one and I'm sure it will be even more amazing than this style :)
chop4tess chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
I'm so glad you decided to post this chapter; I was desperate to know what happened to Murtagh.

Poor Eragon and Murtagh, they really got their asses kicked didn't they? Ren seems to be the only one to have escaped injury. It’s good to see that they are both healing though. I admit, there was a fan-girl squeal when Eragon went to check on Murtagh. It was just so sweet and caring I couldn't help it! I can't wait to meet Garrow and Roran and I did wonder if they knew about Ren as they were mentioned in previous chapters but there was never any interaction with them. I have no idea why but I assumed the sequel would be set a few years into the future but with Garrow and Roran's visit happening in July and this chapter being set in June...then the first chapter of Stalked must happen pretty soon where Obsession left of right?

I wished Murtagh could have given in to his desire to stay with Eragon and look after their son but I think such an action is still too soon. Murtagh needs some time alone to come to terms with his new mated life. But, as the saying goes: absence makes the heart grow fonder!

I realise in this chapter that I got my timeline a little off in the last chapter. I didn't think that Thorn and Saphira went after Murtagh until Eragon woke up, but after reading this they must have left pretty soon after Murtagh did. I liked the idea that a hydra felt 'in their element' when flying. It made sense although I hadn’t thought of it before. I'm so happy that Thorn and Saphira are getting together and that it was Murtagh who pushed Thorn into it just makes everything better. Who knew that Murtagh was a match-maker in disguise?

The vampire council rears its ugly head once more. Hopefully the fact that Thorn actually killed Durza not Murtagh will work in Murtagh's favour. It would be a shame for Murtagh to survive all that only to get done-in by the council.

I can't wait to read the first chapter of Stalked and see how Eragon and Murtagh's lives intertwine. Obsession has been, by far, my favourite Inheritance Cycle fan fiction and Murtagh x Eragon story. I am sorry to see it end but excited for what the sequel will bring. My writing style has changed over the years as well but I’m sure Stalked will be every bit as good, if not better, than Obsession.

P.S I totally knew Dr Carn was mated to a vampire and he is so the guy Brom wanted Eragon to talk to about being mated to a vampire! I hope he makes another appearance in the sequel.
medward chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
Thanks for the great story!
blueeyesandliterature chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
I can't believe it's actually over. I mean, how long have I been involved with this story? I'm so honored to have been your beta for a good portion of it, and although I'm sad to see it end, it feels right. This part of the story has come to its natural conclusion. Just know that I'll be anxiously awaiting Stalked.

-Nikki (yeah, it's me dragonrider713. I changed my pen name.)
Dragonfir3 chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
I love this! I was so excited to see you updated!

I can't believe Obsession is finally over! I'm glad your writing another story for this universe, can't wait to see what happens. Will be interesting to see what happens when Garrow and Roran come to visit, I'd totally forgotten about them xD I really like the development of the characters in this series, it's been great to read!
clobojojo chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
Im so excited you continued this! I love this story so much. The characters have developed so much in these two stories, and they are enthralling! A good balance between drama and action. I like fhe thought that Garrow and Roan will be introduced. I'm scared for Eragon but I am thrilled how brom and... Maybe Murtagh will be with the guests xoming soon... :D so in love with this story!