Reviews for Spectrum
edwardfiend chapter 9 . 6/1/2012
These were fantastic! My favourite ones were the one about Red and the One about Black. that last line about Hawkeye being afraid of colors really struck me. Great fic. :)
romance-addict44 chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
I read all of these, and I loved them.

Simply splendid.

I love the idea, relating each thing to a color. :D
SnowPrincessMossy chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Orange anything that goes in your mouth is horrible (Unless it's naturally orange) And any liquid medicine x.x Amazingly cute. Great job!
Sick.In.The.TOE chapter 9 . 1/10/2009
Wow...i loved this story so much!
fAteD lOvE chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
Aw, a lovely end to these series. I like the one about Roy having to pay for the house foreverr :D Well done
HarunoRin chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
Aw, thats a nice ending. I really liked this oneshot type collection. _ Well done.
winglessfairy25 chapter 9 . 12/19/2008
This has been a great set of one-shots. I love this last chapter. Especially the last scene. Great work! :]

Rin.
17Penny-Lane chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
I loved it, although they were short, they were VERY good. I usually enjoy long stories, but this was so good I liked it very much
soni13 chapter 9 . 12/18/2008
AW T_T It's over! Loved the last line. Great job with this story!
ben.rincongmail.com chapter 8 . 12/13/2008
Synaesthesia... So that's what you call it.

Yeah, I get that a lot with different songs and genres of music, and a lot of times with people, voices, and places.

Like school on Monday.

School on Monday is very maroon.

I can't stand maroon.
Scratch O'Brien chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
I'm sorry about the "current events", whatever they are. You are an excellent writer; you have some intense skills.

And I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who associates random things with colors. For me, the smell of a library is brown and the color of calm is grey.
Lightninging chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
Black is not really depressing to me, if I think about it. Yes, the concept is, but I like it better as solitude than death. It's never been that depressing to me. But that might have to do with the fact that the word black is bubble-gum pink...

Anyway I love this fic! Can't wait for the next chappie...
Lightninging chapter 7 . 12/12/2008
I just have to put this out here...

to me Thursday is dark green. Now, Saturday... such a nice yellow. Sorry. Anyway, very nice. :D

And I love indigo too... my favourite. But coral and turquoise are so nice too...

Aww, man, you got me rambling about my colors!

Sorry. Very well done.

Hey, wait! There's another chappie? Be back in a sec!
MoonStarDutchess chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
*Hugs*

Beautifully written as always.
soni13 chapter 8 . 12/12/2008
could it be? am I actually reviewing on time? yes, that's right folks, Soni got a new computer! WooHoo! So yay for internet!

Anywhoos, I liked the concept behind this. It made sense. I love the idea of black being a comfort color, and it really works, especially with this series. Great job, as always!