Reviews for Let the World Crash
kazorashi chapter 10 . 8/1
Oh ho ho ho! I am enjoying the sudden drama! Deidara, I'm really feeling for him. Kisame is such a big teddy bear, lmao. I love these four. Didn't know I needed their kind-of-friendship until now.
kazorashi chapter 1 . 8/1
The "Tobi's going to be a dead boy" really got me going. That js HILARIOUS. It's so fitting too. Read the previous story, it was short but good. I am really feeling for Hana and almost hate how quick Kiba was to declare his hate for her.

I like the relationship between ItaHana.
anonymousotaku chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
OTP stands for one true pairing, in case you haven't found out. I love 'My evil plan to save the world.' The reference is for the song by No doubt right?
Lothlorien93 chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
CONTINUE IT! RIGHT NOW!
Izzydoda chapter 14 . 2/14/2014
What happened to the updating? You have to finish! It's just not fair to leave the story like this! What will happen to Hana? Will Pein and Konan end up fighting Konoha?
Arrggh please write more!

Having enjoyed 'Dance with the Devil' and 'Let the World Crash',
Izzydoda ;P
Cool chapter 14 . 1/6/2014
When will u update awesome up until today I thought itachi was a loner but he has love ( :
rach-florance chapter 14 . 2/11/2012
love your story...please update next chapter...thank you
ch0c0late.chip.c00kie chapter 14 . 12/20/2011
awwwww, you HAVE to update soon!

i LOVED reading this and i really wanna know what happens next!

:D
Lily Umbra chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
This is really good. I hope you continue one day.
Semi-GothicGirl777 chapter 14 . 8/19/2011
I love this story! You have to continue! Oh and if you do continue, can you please warn me about any Sasuke and Sakura moments (sorry I just don't like Sakura)? Thanks! :D
camomelody911 chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
OMG! THIS IS AMAZING! great job please update soon!
bleach613 chapter 14 . 1/24/2011
Suspense~! I can't wait to find out what happens, so please update!
Catcop chapter 14 . 12/17/2010
Hmm I really want Itachi and Hana to live in Konoha or just live free as normal ninjas with no village but not hunted and not as missing ninjas, and PLEASE it would be the best and really really awesome if you continued this so maybe one day Hana and Itachi got children, and by the way live this story your a genius keep it up.
xwannaflyx chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOUUUUUU EVILLLLLLLLL

if hana goes then itachi goes and if itachi goes then kisame and sasuke go and if sasuke go then naruto and sakura go and if they go then the WHOLE KONOHA THIRTEEN GOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOURE HORRIBLEEEEEEEEEEE

*SOB SOB SOB*

*CRY CRY CRY*

good story though

well done!
FlowersOverBoys chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
I LOVE this story! ItaHana is the best! :D I think Tsunade should at least tell the village what happened with the whole Uchiha Massacre... I thought it was the elders' fault not Sandaime's... I hope the story will end happily... with Ita and Hana living the Uchiha mansion! And Sasu and Saku living there too! With lots of children! Haha Anyway, please update as soon as you can! :D