Reviews for Another Brick in the Wall
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2013
Please tell me you've not abandoned this fic. It is wonderful. I can't lecture anyone about years long hiatus (much less in this fandom) but I'm following in hope to see this wrapped up someday.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
This doesn't sound good.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Hang in there, Holmes.
Rissika chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Wow, that's really interesting!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
Wow. Any chance you will continue this? Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
TheGallifreyanAtheist chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
please finish the story
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 4 . 7/4/2009
That was an interesting story. You did a very good job! I loved it!
lydiaroseonwingsofsong chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
I like this story. It has a lot of depth and introspection, and works nicely with the songs.
Pompey chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
Wow.

I wonder, was it altruism or practicality or love or a strange combination that made him prove Sherlock's innocence with the Fire?

(I take it this history is an AU from "The Girl" et all?)
DetectiveMarlowe chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
*Sniff* That's so touching, I almost cried to read about this cruel past of Mycroft's and Sherlock's. I may have to stop where I am, you just passed me in emotional depth...
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Reminds me of my friend, 'cept he got the police called on him, not drowned.

Facinating history you've thought up for the Holmes brothers. Sensationalist, Holmes would call it, but believable. With that past it's both amazing and understandable how Mycroft turned out the way he did.

So you did do the 'crazy' bit. I was wondering if you would.
aragonite chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Mycroft!

What a beastly childhood...that woman couldn't have been worse. At least the two learned to get along. And what a mess he's facing right now...I'm feeling sorry for EVERYONE in this!
KCS chapter 4 . 1/24/2009
Wow. That bit of history is so tragically logical, and would explain everything perfectly. I simply adore your Mycroft, and his views on both Holmes and Watson.