Reviews for Dating Truths Revealed
Nekocin chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Obviously, :rolls eyes at herself: I'm also one of those secret supporters of Taiorato. It's because I love Taiora as much as I love Sorato as much as I love Taito as well. XDD This is a perfect, perfect, almost canon-fic. I can so easily imagine everyone's shocked faces. Well, as long as they're happy with one another, there's no harm to this threesome. Nice job!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
HA! That was priceless! I loved it. Really puts to rest the battle of Sorata vs Tairo vs Taito! XD XD XD I'm all for Taito, but I will ocassionally agree with Tairo. Never Sorato. But this way is the best. XD lol. Awesome silly short.
ThatsWhatSheSaid07 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
"Yeah, apparently it’s called a threesome." Sora informed him.

"In reality, it’s more like we’re Sora’s bitches" put in Tai, though he was joking.

Hahaha I thought that was funny. The story so far made me laugh. It's kinda sexy Sora, Tai, and Matt all being together. Never would've thought of that one on my own but hey it's cool. Hahah update soon!
thunderbird chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Now that was funny; however, for the first time, I think that would be the best way things could have ended up. Though it could be confusing one who she chose to marry and who would be the live in lover. Would that start to put a rift in their relationship? I don't know but it could be possible. I did love the fic though, good work.
emotionless-robot chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Haha... love the story!

Taiorato - the best word in the world!
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Glad you got over your fic insecurities.