Reviews for Wishing Star
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 5 . 5/23
Quite enjoying the story. Nevaeh huh? I take it you've read Parachute. Nice little tribute. It's a great story. Gonna finish this pne & check out your others.
LadySherryJo chapter 43 . 1/23
When I first started reading stories, this was one of my favorites. I have finally found it again. Just gotta say that I still love it. Can't wait to read more updates.
hlsmith chapter 43 . 5/24/2014
I'm loving this story :)
sassygirl91 chapter 43 . 5/5/2014
More more more
ddiva chapter 43 . 4/28/2014
I have NO IDEA HOW I MISSED THIS UPDATE! I fear my squeal woke the dead! I've missed this story so much, so happy to know you haven't abandoned it. Loved Edward and Bella in this chapter, can't wait for the next update. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long, although this story is definitely worth it! :)
carminab23 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
That's for the much anticipated update. I love that you're continuing the story. Can't wait to read more.
carminab23 chapter 43 . 4/20/2014
Thanks for continuing the story. I'm glad they're finally together and a set of couples/family hanging out. Keep it up, I can't wait for the next installment.
Elyssa chapter 42 . 4/13/2014
It's been too long since the last update for me to consider reading this story any more. I absolutely loved it at the start and maybe one day, when it's finished, I'll read it
Guest chapter 43 . 4/12/2014
Awe... Yay.. Bella and Edward are on!
Godschildtweety chapter 43 . 4/13/2014
Good work
Twilightchick45 chapter 43 . 4/13/2014
I love Alice and Rose but sometimes I wish that they would let Bella be who she is and not try to change how she looks or what she wears. So glad that they admitted their feelings for each other.
hotmama4jd chapter 42 . 4/7/2014
Goodness, I share your opinion that this review is hysterically funny! it always kills me when reviewers write to complain about spelling and grammar but yet their reviews so poorly written that they would make an English teacher vomit. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house...
Personally, I am glad that you are still working on the story. This reader really likes your work.
AnonymusTwilighter chapter 42 . 4/6/2014
Hm seriously, the last Update was so long ago, I cant remember what the story was about. Im not writing this to hurt you, but maybe Guest was just trying to get a reaction...
CatherineDuhGr8 chapter 42 . 4/4/2014
I am not trying to be rude like this reader/guest, but just stop posting author notes/comments in chapters about little reviews like that one it is making me mad that I think its new chapter when its not. Also Don't let anybody's criticism get to you personally, use your willpower in writing to shut people up. I'm sorry if I may sound rude I just find these type of things extremely annoying.
melly1991 chapter 42 . 3/31/2014
Don't listen to those pathetic people out there who have no appreciation for anything and their only aim is to put others down. Your writing and story are fantastic and you owe it to not only your loyal followers but to your characters and yourself to finish.
1,554 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »