Reviews for Wishing Star
TrillionSchiffer chapter 25 . 12/17/2015
Your edward reads unrealistic. No way someone is that dumb! U failed his character. He deserves a rewrite.
carrieann.dodd chapter 43 . 12/10/2015
Please update soon
heleny96 chapter 37 . 8/25/2015
wow amazing story, I read the whole thing in less than 48 hours! Please update soon!
EdwardsGuardianAngel chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
Quite enjoying the story. Nevaeh huh? I take it you've read Parachute. Nice little tribute. It's a great story. Gonna finish this pne & check out your others.
LadySherryJo chapter 43 . 1/23/2015
When I first started reading stories, this was one of my favorites. I have finally found it again. Just gotta say that I still love it. Can't wait to read more updates.
hlsmith chapter 43 . 5/24/2014
I'm loving this story :)
sassygirl91 chapter 43 . 5/5/2014
More more more
ddiva chapter 43 . 4/28/2014
I have NO IDEA HOW I MISSED THIS UPDATE! I fear my squeal woke the dead! I've missed this story so much, so happy to know you haven't abandoned it. Loved Edward and Bella in this chapter, can't wait for the next update. Hopefully we won't have to wait so long, although this story is definitely worth it! :)
carminab23 chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
That's for the much anticipated update. I love that you're continuing the story. Can't wait to read more.
carminab23 chapter 43 . 4/20/2014
Thanks for continuing the story. I'm glad they're finally together and a set of couples/family hanging out. Keep it up, I can't wait for the next installment.
Elyssa chapter 42 . 4/13/2014
It's been too long since the last update for me to consider reading this story any more. I absolutely loved it at the start and maybe one day, when it's finished, I'll read it
Guest chapter 43 . 4/12/2014
Awe... Yay.. Bella and Edward are on!
Godschildtweety chapter 43 . 4/13/2014
Good work
Twilightchick45 chapter 43 . 4/13/2014
I love Alice and Rose but sometimes I wish that they would let Bella be who she is and not try to change how she looks or what she wears. So glad that they admitted their feelings for each other.
hotmama4jd chapter 42 . 4/7/2014
Goodness, I share your opinion that this review is hysterically funny! it always kills me when reviewers write to complain about spelling and grammar but yet their reviews so poorly written that they would make an English teacher vomit. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house...
Personally, I am glad that you are still working on the story. This reader really likes your work.
1,557 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »