Reviews for Wishing Star
Elyssa chapter 42 . 4/13
It's been too long since the last update for me to consider reading this story any more. I absolutely loved it at the start and maybe one day, when it's finished, I'll read it
Awe... Yay.. Bella and Edward are on!
Godschildtweety chapter 43 . 4/13
Good work
RobandKrisChick chapter 43 . 4/13
I love Alice and Rose but sometimes I wish that they would let Bella be who she is and not try to change how she looks or what she wears. So glad that they admitted their feelings for each other.
hotmama4jd chapter 42 . 4/7
Goodness, I share your opinion that this review is hysterically funny! it always kills me when reviewers write to complain about spelling and grammar but yet their reviews so poorly written that they would make an English teacher vomit. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house...
Personally, I am glad that you are still working on the story. This reader really likes your work.
AnonymusTwilighter chapter 42 . 4/6
Hm seriously, the last Update was so long ago, I cant remember what the story was about. Im not writing this to hurt you, but maybe Guest was just trying to get a reaction...
CatherineDuhGr8 chapter 42 . 4/4
I am not trying to be rude like this reader/guest, but just stop posting author notes/comments in chapters about little reviews like that one it is making me mad that I think its new chapter when its not. Also Don't let anybody's criticism get to you personally, use your willpower in writing to shut people up. I'm sorry if I may sound rude I just find these type of things extremely annoying.
melly1991 chapter 42 . 3/31
Don't listen to those pathetic people out there who have no appreciation for anything and their only aim is to put others down. Your writing and story are fantastic and you owe it to not only your loyal followers but to your characters and yourself to finish.
musicalfreak22 chapter 42 . 3/31
I agree, this is so low. Does this person even write? Show us what you can do, then we'll see who's a waste of time.

I love this story, it's different and amazing. And there were absolutely no offensive stereotypes about British people.

It was just wrong, and especially cowardly to hide behind a guest review.
Tennyson10 chapter 42 . 3/31
Why do people bother to review if they don't have anything constructive or nice to say? What an asshole- not even the guts to sign in with their name, just "guest". I'm sorry you have to deal w/ crap like that
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 3/31
I am curious and may read if your story is AU (i.e. supernatural). Is it?
MindlessChasm chapter 15 . 3/30
Firstly I like your premise and the portrayal of the characters. Some creative criticism: I do think there are far too many POVs. It doesn't always work when a reader knows what every single character is feeling/experiencing, especially in every chapter. It may be better to stick with the relevant POVs like Bella/Edward or even just Bella. I like your style of writing though, it flows really well.
SingersHeart chapter 42 . 3/28
This reviewer was rude. If you don't like a story stop reading it don't bash the author that's you opinion. I hope that your life slows down enough for you to continue writing because in have fallen in love with the characters and can't wait to see the rest. I can't believe anyone felt the need to complain about this story. I hope you get enough good reviews that this one they sent cancels out.
readergoof chapter 42 . 3/29
You tell her sister!
tiffer285 chapter 42 . 3/29
Please update i love your story dont listen to haters
1,547 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »