Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
periwinkleme chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
You are an amazing writer. I love the way you put words together. This was quite poetic-and not in a boring way. I felt you captured Rosalie's feelings well, and expounded on them beautifully. The only thing that didn't convince me is that I don't hear Rosalie using this type of language. Something seemed out of character about it. Perhaps that is my own misconception of her. I thought using an essay style writing was quite interesting, she's able to get all her feelings out this way instead of being interrupted by Edward's dialogue. Very nice. I can't wait to read another...in fact I will right now.
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I do feel sorry for Rosalie after reading this. I can understand her ambivalence towards Bella a lot better.
dsolo chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Wow. Really great Rosalie POV.
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Beautiful Rosalie.

Simply Stunning.
InfinityFinality chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Thank you for sharing this little piece of heaven with the rest of the world :) I love!

And yes, I am sadistic to the point of perversion lol

But there was always something I liked about Rosalie... I mean, she was so... bitchy lol No one can deny that... But she was also more... real than a lot of the other characters in the Twilight series... She had real conflict... real struggle... and it was ongoing. I like the way you brought it out here, and the way you make everything so straightforward... Very Rosalie-esque lol I loved it. It was real, it was TANGIBLE, and I truly believe that's what makes good fiction.

Major kudos! lol
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was AMAZING! You captured Rosalie's point of view SO WELL. Awesome, awesome job. Really believable. ]
nope7777 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Wow, that was amazing! I loved it. You really have Rosalie's character down.

Now, back to work on my Sam and Emily drabbles... I only think I'll be sending you one or two more sets. It'll be a short fic, I know that.
crazyladywithashovel chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Loved it! Such a great insight into Rosalie's mind, extremely well written. Well Done!