Reviews for Come Home
MsETBlack chapter 12 . 11/9/2009
OMGE you NEED to update this story gesh i love it1
annasayshi1 chapter 12 . 8/21/2009
Wow, this was very dramatic! I really enjoyed it as always, especially all the family interaction - it's great to see how Ed would be with his grandson or how Danny and Delinda would be together as parents. I'm looking forward to the next part! :)
ktms chapter 12 . 8/12/2009
This chapter was worth thing evenly wait for the next one.
kamakazee.xx chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
wow, this is powerfull.

im actually cryng right now.. and thats a comliment. it takes ALOT to make me cry !

love it :)
chasny chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
great story, well written, I can't wait for the next chapter
annasayshi1 chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
Uh-oh! That was great, although now you've got me worried... The suspense is really well done though. Hoping for more soon!
ktms chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
The chapter was short and soon with big one. can't wait.
annasayshi1 chapter 10 . 5/22/2009
Oh! That was another mean cliffhanger ;) I really enjoyed this chapter again - you write all the action and tension really well and it makes it very exciting to read. I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
ktms chapter 10 . 5/18/2009
oh my god!,can't wait to know what happened to chapter was worth make us to wait long for next chapter .please update story.
annasayshi1 chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
Oh, I'm so glad they're ok! That was another great chapter - I really enjoyed reading it and you built up the suspense in it incredibly well! I'm very excited to see what happens next :)
ktms chapter 9 . 4/11/2009
Again a good writing.
OncerSwarekJateHudsonGscout22 chapter 9 . 4/10/2009
aww love it!
ktms chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
great!,cant wait for next hold the suspense update danny ,delinda nade it.
annasayshi1 chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
Oh! No! Please say they're not really dead... But anyway, that was an amazing chapter - your descriptions of Josh's grief at the end are very powerful, especially after the sweet start to the chapter. I can't wait to read more!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 8 . 3/12/2009