Reviews for never there
2LostSouls chapter 19 . 8/7/2012
this story is AMAZING! I feel like I've lived through this journey with your character; you are very talented :) please, please update!
Ackk chapter 19 . 7/14/2012
OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
1234grace chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
pleeeeeaaaseee finish! its so good! i want to read more
molsking chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
Can you write more? This story is beyond fabulous! I'm addicted!
KellyLynn1725 chapter 19 . 1/25/2012
Wow this story is truly amazing, I am so glad I stumbled upon it, you really depicted these characters very well,and it all felt so genuine! I know its been a while since you have updated, but I truly hope you continue this!
nikkijay chapter 19 . 12/24/2011
please update i love this!:)
fastmouth96 chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
she cant die! jay would be lost with out her! please udate soon! this is the best thing i've ever read it had me in tears from the last 3 chapter! please please please UPDATE soon...hope it all ends in a happy ending! P
SunSetFlower18 chapter 19 . 10/18/2011
love it
RoseRedGurl chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
You have got to update this! PLEASE! I need to know how it ends!
RoseRedGurl chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I'm all giddy from this
RoseRedGurl chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Aweee
RoseRedGurl chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I loved this..
Kayseetwin chapter 19 . 5/12/2011
Holy shit, this is fantastic. Broke my heart, and I'm nearly in tears now. I'd love for you to continue, if you could? Jay's POV would be fantastic.
the swan queen chapter 19 . 3/15/2011
Oh god, that last chapter was the most awful, beautiful thing I've read in a while. I hope when I die it's like walking into the surf with my loved ones. Thank you for this story. 3
ficlover1193 chapter 19 . 2/22/2011
Ok, so i know that you havent updated this bad boy in a really long time, and im sure there is a really good excuse! But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lol update SOON! This story is amazing! Im hooked, and i need more! Plus, you left it at a TOTAL cliffhanger! It will forever be embeded in my head! Oh, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! : )