Reviews for Villainy
hyakadog chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Love your fanfic, and your idea too! I'm considering putting it into my own fannon now.
Luna at Midnight chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
this is a really good xigdem, mainly because instead of just shoving romance you manage to get the lighter side of it. Great story, one of my favorites
Nanimonaimono chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Oh man, I love your portrayals. Your narration is also very enjoyable, with all its extra tidbits and details that add tons to the background. I also find that your theory about origina member mentoring certain neophytes makes a lot of sense - it's something I'd like to read more about.

However, there are a few mistakes in consistence, punctation, and one or two missing words. Of course, some things always escape revision and editing, so I can't really complain.
TheExplosiveBubble chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
I really like the idea of newer members having to be trained by the others. (and yes, Vexen would definitely complain about receiving an apprentice) Still, you portrayed the characters well. Xigbar still seemed impatient even while dealing with certain people. (poor Demyx and Axel..)
smileintears chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
"Before he met Axel, Xigbar hardly ever tied his hair back..."

that was what i call pure creative genius. you did an excellent job portraying all the characters perfecty. i absolutely loved it, and i envy your talent tremndously! (bows to the amazing-ness)