Reviews for A New threat
FullHollowGrimmjow chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Its a good story line, but you kinda failed on some of the chapters. For example if they are on a abandoned boat how do they get thrown through multiple walls? you keep forgetting about the setting of where they are at. Other that that, and the point that I cant tell where one paragraph starts and one ends, this is a good story.
Zangetsu50 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
i cant believe you has inoue and Ichigo together
Cocoasit chapter 5 . 10/31/2008
Another super fast update! Keep it up!
Cocoasit chapter 4 . 10/31/2008
This is so cool you updated so fast! I love this story! Please write more soon. Thanks!
Cocoasit chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
I don't think you should listen to everyone else about the formatting problem. I have no problem reading it besides, it's the awesome story story counts.
Cocoasit chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
This is super special awesome! Write more soon!
PaN-cHaN862005 chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
nice story, very creative update soon!
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
shut it and keep it to myself? what about constructive criticism. You are asking folks to flame you.

your format is off, so this was impossible to read in a coherent way. Might want to fix that so folks can actually read it comfortably.

I like your choice of pairing, but as I said, please fix the formatting.
Xandre chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Fairly good, but a fair few grammatical points... I'd offer to check it for you, but i failed in english somehow...

Regardless, the story is actually rather good.

However, the layout is a pain to read; I can't tell where one paragraph ends and another begins. I think it would be best if, before you update, you modified the layout, using proper paragraphs, and also choose between tenses; I'm no expert [see above], but I can see cases of past and present tense clashing, in the same sentences sometimes, I think. If you wish to write in present tense, by all means do, but I can recommend past tense; its easier to work with, or at least I think so...

If your word documents are in proper format, then you need to start using the preview function in your stories so you can make sure its in an easy-to-read layout.