Reviews for Hades and Persephone
Enheduanna of Ur chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
This is very pretty, clever use of the kiss as the pomegranate! I love this couple, as well as Greek mythology. :-)
KatieKat511 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is my favorite Greek myth and I'm so glad you wrote more to it. Genius. How long does it take you to write a story like this?
peacefulgrace chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I've always loved the myth of Hades and Persephone. Have you also noticed that the stories or Isis and Osiris (Egyptian) and Shiva and Parvati (Hindu gods) have similar parallels? The tragic romance is just delicious!

Amazing way with words! Well done!
The Mutant Jinx chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow. That's the only word to describe this...wow. Bravo. :)
Kujo Kitty chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I have always liked the story of Persephone and Hades. This is wonderfully written. Thank you.
Hellion-Kat chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
loved it!

instant fav :)
Villainy chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I highly doubt anything will be able to top this. Like, ever.

I've always been a sucker for Greek myths, and... gods. You complete me. This is so well written, but I'm sure you're already well aware of that.

I now christen you the Goddess of Metaphors. M'kay?
Simply Kiwi chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
O_O

Uh, wow. That's pure brilliance right there.
put here 2 feel joy chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Beautiful and enticing. I love your metaphors. You are truly a master in the arts of writing.
KatelynnLynn chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
There are no words to explain how beautiful this was. I...I love it. With all my heart. Never stop writing.
LA Knight chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I''ll say it again- are you SURE you're 16?

That was... wow. All I can say. Wow.

Beautiful.

Haunting.

Wonderful.

Wow.
hymenated chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Beautifully written; the imagery was breath taking and it was such a wonderful read.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
This was so interesting, I loved it! You did a great job with this, it was beautifully written!
Silential chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Absolutely breathtaking... your descriptions are finely wrought masterpieces unto themselves. I am a devout fan of your writing, and am thrilled by this - I can't believe you don't have more reviews! In any case, this is an exquisite piece of writing, and I enjoy the metaphorical nature of it. Bravo!
LunarEclipse17 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
You are my hero! Like I said before, this is my favorite myth and when you used the Joker as Hades, I just about died! I loved how you used the way he speaks for Hades, pretty awesome! My favorite line was probably "I can see the firelight sashaying in his eyes". That was really cool!

Man, now I've got a hankering for pomegrante seeds but they're not in season yet! Grr...how dare you awaken my desire for something so delicious when I can't have it! Jk! Ha! Now when I eat a pomegrante I'm going to think about the Joker...(having one of my many Joker fantasies)...sorry, I'm back. :D

This is sorta off the subject, but I sent you a PM last week asking about where you got Joker cards. I want to be a Jokerette for Halloween. If you can help me, I would really appreciate it!

This is such a good story! In mythology two years ago, I played Perserphone in a little skit, but if the Joker was Hades...I would probably live in the Underworld forever! ;) Thank you for writing this story, it made my day!