Reviews for Green Converse
Storystuff chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Aw! That's so sweet I'd never have imagined it was Ben! Awesome!
Number One Fan of Journey chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Epic. :3 There aren't enough Riley fics on here, are there? Always nice to find one.
Jaeh chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
AW! cute! BEN! you saved him from another horribly.. painful... happening in his life!

and yay for riley and converses!

-Jaeh xD
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Oh no. Oh, no, it was just so cute that I almost can't stand it _

I LOVE green converse; my best friend used to wear them all the time, so I started buying them, too, and then another one of our friends and.. It just sorta snowballed from there : D

I also love that Riley still loves Ben so much that he wants to buy shoes that remind him of the first time they met _
Anonymous Eli chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Aw! This was really sweet! I like it a lot D
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
GAH! THAT WAS SO FLIPPING CUTE! OH MY GOSH! AW, MAN! *dies of absoulte cuteness* Okay, I'm good now. Awesome story. :) *adds to favorites*
Dillyn Breeze chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Aww, that was really cute! I loved when Riley spotted the green converse and got all excited about it-I could just picture it and it made me laugh. :P The flashback was sweet...Can't help but smile after reading that. :)
imanna chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Aw, too cute! I was cheering the whole time, saying, "It's Ben! It's Ben!" like a dork.
Penn Flinn chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Aw, that was too cute! This is seriously one of the best Riley stories I've read...my heart pretty much just melted at the last line! It's well written, also, and I always love stories like that :]
WolfgalXX chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
LOST REFERENCE! Yes! You rock, just for that. But, awesome story! Love the way you save the name for last.
Thuraya Known chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
i'll admit, i have no idea who jenny is (though she is obviously one of your OCS), but i really like this oneshot. It's so cute that it was ben. and kinda funny - *trying to imagine ben in green converses* i loved the LOST reference, bc it is oh-so true!
xXEmberXx chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was so clever! I loved the ending! And Jenny ROX!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
so that was ben saving riley when he was younger? sweet! this was a very good story! keep writing! ;)
daisyduke80 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
aww that's cute!
KellyLynn1725 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
aw this was so cute ...i love converse and riley ...i hope you write more about jenny and riley !