Reviews for Fright Night: Jerry's Side of the Story
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Entertaining and enjoyable. :)
Adam's Eve chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
DoctorWhoFTW chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Oh my god, I love your style... It fits Jerry so well... Really nice job. Brilliant.
Tom Bowman chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Great story cause it goes along with the movie and it really makes you root for Jerry of course I was going to do that anyway but still
RA'AY'MOND chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
A perfect Fan Fiction to a perfect Vampire movie. You should think about doing one for Peter Vincent. I would LOVE to see how you handle the character change with him.
fmapreshwab chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Y'know, I rooted for poor Jerry. A good narrative, excellent detail. You've got to do more of these; a good Billy based story would be much appriciated.
Destineyrose18 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
are you going to post a sequel
Sergio Frazetta chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Ha ha! VERY nice. Good use of continuity. Let's see some more Fright Night fic on this mutha!
EvilEmelie chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I love this fanfiction! It's ver well-written.
Nubian Queen chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Very interesting story. A follow up story or prequel on just exactly what his and Amy's history is would be very cool. I really liked his POV and just exactly why the heck would a vampire move to IOWA anyway? Just wondering.

Anyway, hope there's a sequel somewhere in the future. Keep writing!

Sincerely, The Nubian Queen
Lucinda A Holt chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
your story is great. Fright Night is one of my favourite films, the Club Radio scene is my fave in that film.
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Thanks! :) I'm working on a sequel (slowly!)...

I have a FN fanfic/discussion mailing list at Yahoo!Groups, if you're interested.
Jordan J. Smith chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Very, VERY well done! I love Fright Night, and this was a very good telling from Jerry's POV.

Perhaps, continue?